Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The only reason I think NVIDIA is better is because of gamestream

System Specs: CPU: AMD Athlon X2 II 3.21 GHz Memory: 2GB DDR2 800MHZ Hard Drive: 2x 80GB 7200RPM JBOD Graphics Card: Hopefully ATi Radeon HD 5750

Just the best looking GTX 980 you can find... What about you guys from EVGA? Can you beat this? I don't think so!

irockt? WannaBe Racingdriver and PayDay Gangster in one Person! All i have to say...

Awesome giveaway. Thank you ZOTAC and Linus! I've never had a ZOTAC card before, but that's probably because I've been using the same card for 6 years now. 

With that in mind I do love the style and size of the fans and back plates on the new OMEGA and AMP. Black is my favorite color and I think the silver/carbon fiber touches accent it nicely.

I also think it's awesome how the card has a wide variety of video support for now and in the future. My monitor can only use HDMI and VGA (yeah no DVI...isn't that crazy?), and it's great to know that if I were to win this I wouldn't have to worry about adapters. 

As far as software goes, I can't give much of an opinion. I'm not a big expert on that kind of stuff as I'm still learning tech, so I'd have to default to Linus expertise from his video. 

Really awesome card and I do hope to win.

Thank you Linus and ZOTAC. 

Just love the simple shroud design, the black and yellow is always an awesome color choice for any case. An the amp editions always perform like expected, the cards are dependable like any zotac product, been using my 760 for a year now and LOVE IT!! come on how could you not like a great performance to cooling and price card!?

10/10 would OC again. Wouldn't wanna take off those coolers to put a waterblock on - feels like a sin.

Tel Alves: CPU - AMD FX8320 @ 4.1GHz | CPU Cooler - Dark Rock 3RAM - 8GB Corsair XMS3 | GPU - ASUS GTX660 DCUII Mobo - AsRock 970 Extreme 4 PSU - Corsair CX600M Case - Zalman Z11 Plus SSD - Crucial MX100 256GB | HDD 500GB Hitachi Deskstar and 1TB WD Green Monitors - Acer H236HLbjmd 23" IPS and HP w19ev 19" TN Mouse - Corsair Vengeance M95 | Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB w/ MX Browns | Microphone - Blue Snowball Neon Blue | Headphones - AKG K217 MKII