Wireless headset/headphone suggestions?

Jay123

I'm looking for something that will work on my PC and iPhone, they must be properly wireless (not like the Astro headsets) and be around £100 or less.

I realize that I would probably get better sound with a wired solution but I'm sick of wires!!!

Also, if I were to get headphones can anyone suggest a good mic, not a clip one.

"An Excellent Signature"

I guess you're kind of stuck with a bluetooth headset solution unless you want those IEM's with the clunky receiver box added to it.

Does anyone know anything about the Turtle Beach PX5. It's hub connects to PC via optical but it also has bluetooth.

Does anyone know if it sounds decent or is comfortable?

"An Excellent Signature"

wait wait wait.... wut?

when you said plug into your phone you don't mean while walking to the park or at the beach or something? when you say plug into your phone you are at home?

oh I get it, the astro mixamp solution for answering your phone in game?

I don't bother with that myself but if you want to mix up audio I am able to use my line in from my xbox to my sound card and hear both the xbox and anything on my computer using my usb corsairs.

after going through 2 turtle beaches I have very little to say about that company.

you could use a splitter off your phone the one line goes into your line in on your computer and a separate mic next to you to talk if you get a call. while the whole time you listen to everything via wireless headset. a bit clunky but honestly the phone/headset mixer is kinda gimicky

What about some Sennheiser RS 160s?

Do you know anything about them?

[h=1][/h]

"An Excellent Signature"