My Entire Build and Planning Log.

2 4gb 770. Enough memory, costs down!

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

hmm 7950 is a great value, but you want to go big and 2 7950 suck because of micro stuttering. Titan is way to expensive compared to a 780. you need something with 3+GB Vram...so 2x780 or  2x7704GB 3xanything is pointless

hmm 7950 is a great value, but you want to go big and 2 7950 suck because of micro stuttering. Titan is way to expensive compared to a 780. you need something with 3+GB Vram...so 2x780 or  2x7704GB 3xanything is pointless

Thats what i was thinking :p

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Thats what i was thinking :P

There is a program called radeon pro that pretty much gets rid of crossfire issues and gets micro stuttering to the point of a single card. 

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-hd-7990-devil13-7970-x2,3329-11.html

There is a program called radeon pro that pretty much gets rid of crossfire issues and gets micro stuttering to the point of a single card. 

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-hd-7990-devil13-7970-x2,3329-11.html

Okay, thanks.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Its a good program and at least in the US the price of the 7950, 7970, and 7970 ghz edition have dropped in price substantially in some cases, so maybe that will take effect in the AU. Also eyefinity is a better program than nvidia surround and the 3gb of ram help. (its been proven that the gk104 can't use 4gb of ram properly)

Its a good program and at least in the US the price of the 7950, 7970, and 7970 ghz edition have dropped in price substantially in some cases, so maybe that will take effect in the AU.

Im in US so i get ALL the sales :p

I don't why I thought you lived in Australia.

I dont know why you thought that either :p it clearly says gallifrey. Noob :D

I dont know why you thought that either :P it clearly says gallifrey. Noob :D

lol I though that from before you set it to Gallifrey, besides why would you live on Gallifrey when you have a tardis to live in named sexy.

lol I though that from before you set it to Gallifrey, besides why would you live on Gallifrey when you have a tardis to live in named sexy.

I have the tardis too. But gallifrey is my home address :p 

I decided to get a titan and later i will get a second one. 

figured that was the best. 

I decided to get a titan and later i will get a second one. 

figured that was the best. 

Over kill for 1080p, but dat reference cooler.  :o

Over kill for 1080p, but dat reference cooler.  :o

Watercooling btw. and I will get something else in the future :p

I wouldn't really get one graphics card at a time if your watercooling that would be a bit of a pain to add another one.

I wouldn't really get one graphics card at a time if your watercooling that would be a bit of a pain to add another one.

Believe me, it will be a long while until i get the second one.

Believe me, it will be a long while until i get the second one.

Ok lol it is a $1000 card that is why I would get the 780.

Ok lol it is a $1000 card that is why I would get the 780.

Well i have made my mind so :p

Changed to a 7990 :p figured, its cheaper, a good card, and 8 free games. 

So I am debating On if haswell is worth it, it seems like its a crap shoot right now. come chips are crap, some are good, if you have a higher OC on them your RAM cant reach as high of speeds It just seems so much more messy and Ivy isnt that good, its hot, it cant OC to good, its not the greatest and with games not being CPU intensive anymore i think i might go sandy. It was really good, stable,good OCs,Good thermals it was a really good chip and i dont think it will be holding back any of my parts. and its a little cheaper now, Only problem is finding a place that sells them, maybe i will check amazon or frys. Ya frys had them, $225 right now. Maybe i will do that. might be a good idea i think.

any thoughts?

Wait till September because ivy bridge E is coming, there are 3 Cpu's and all are i7's one of them has 4 cores and 8 threads so buy that one to replace the 2600k if it's LGA 1155 but i believe it's not. But it should overclock like a beast since sandy bridge E did. Intel knows their chips aren't overclocking as high, so now they made the Enthusiast level chip

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Wait till September because ivy bridge E is coming, there are 3 Cpu's and all are i7's one of them has 4 cores and 8 threads so buy that one to replace the 2600k if it's LGA 1155 but i believe it's not. But it should overclock like a beast since sandy bridge E did. Intel knows their chips aren't overclocking as high, so now they made the Enthusiast level chip

Well for Ivy bridge E they are soldering the IHS like they did on sandy bridge so it will overclock similarly. 

Well for Ivy bridge E they are soldering the IHS like they did on sandy bridge so it will overclock similarly. 

I dont want/need any E cpu. and i updated to 3770k 

If your gaming you don't need it.

Exactly my point but @TechSage was under the impression that i was considering it. so i clarified