Free my apps - Free Gift Cards for iTunes, Amazon and more.

Steelguy21

I hope i have posted this in the right section!

So you have probably heard about Free my apps before, well after trying it out for nearly a month now I can say that I am quite happy with it. Free my apps is pretty much a site that has sponsored apps and every day they will add one or two sponsored apps for you to download and try in order to gain points. These points can then be redeemed to get iTunes gift cards, Amazon gift cards, Postagram gift cards, Hulu Plus subscriptions and a few others.

Free my apps works on both iOS and Android, I use it on my Galaxy S2 and on my iPad. Having used Free my apps for a month I have earned around 5000 credits which is around 15 - 20 dollars in gift cards. I have also redeemed 3000 of them to get a ten dollar gift card for Amazon.

This is a great way to get free apps on iTunes and Google Play or to buy Music or Books on Amazon. I highly recommend this site / app to try it out you can use my share link which is http://m.freemyapps.com/share/email/bba36cfa to start using free my apps.

If you would like to see a more in depth explanation you can check out the how it works section on Free my apps site http://www.freemyapps.com/howitworks-ios.html.

~AGHTS~ oath oi.

isnt this a referal link?

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

That is a referral link! If you dont want to use the referal link ( I believe you also get 200 credits for using) you can always m.freemyapps.com

~AGHTS~ oath oi.

Mate, just for you, i'll use your referral link. Thanks for the site. :D

DRKM

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z @ 3200Mhz GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080ti MoBo: MSI Z170 Krait Gaming 3X Cooler: NZXT Kraken X52 Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D HDD/SSD: (Boot) Intel 750 Series 400GB, (Games) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, (Data) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 750W Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro L w/ Cherry MX Blues Mouse: Logitech G900 Monitor: Acer X34 Predator @ 100hz

Phone(s): Samsung Galaxy S8+

• 2 weeks later...

awe hell, why not. ill give it a go.

• 1 month later...

Hey, if ya'll like free my apps then you'll want to check this out! Pretty much the same thing but you can earn way more stuff, like PayPal $, iPad mini, amazon cards, lots of stuff!!!

https://featurepoints.com/r/FLCNPK