Help with college programming task

Inimigor

Hello everyone, i have a project that i haven't touched in almost 2 years that the teacher is now back at college and assigned a task, add a line to it, there's just a problem, the MySQL workbench version has updated, and i don't remember how to add new collums to the table, and i used mostly apache before, i'm kind of lost in mysql 6

I have to add a line for email on the sign up screen of the project. and replicate it to the mysql server. quite simple, but i'm not used to programming, and haven't done any in a looong time...

|CPU : Core i7 4770 (non-K :( ) | GPU : XFX RX 480 GTR 8GB @ 1385Mhz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 | PSU: XFX 850W PRO | Case: In-Progress Silverstone TJ-07 |

Zenfone 2 ZE551ml 32GB + 64GB SD - Rooted LineageOS |

Just google sql keywords. It's been a while since I worked with SQL but you should be able to set the columns when you create a table.

• 2 weeks later...

This one did the trick! Thanks man! (Awesome username by the way!)

#Select the database containing the table you want to editUSE <database_name>;#Alter the table to add a column named 'email' which can be up to 30 characters long and IS required to be filled inALTER TABLE <table_name> ADD email varchar(30) NOT NULL;

|CPU : Core i7 4770 (non-K :( ) | GPU : XFX RX 480 GTR 8GB @ 1385Mhz | MoBo: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 | PSU: XFX 850W PRO | Case: In-Progress Silverstone TJ-07 |

Zenfone 2 ZE551ml 32GB + 64GB SD - Rooted LineageOS |

Come on, this kind of question is just asking for http://lmgtfy.com. It takes more time to write a question and wait for answer than just do simple search yourself. If you can't get answer on your own for this simple question than I have to ask why are you studying there.