HTC One X or Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket?

Nshadd2455

Hello, I'm up for an upgrade on AT&T and my current phone (Motorola Atrix 4G) is beginning to fail and I think I can do better.

These are the two phones I've come down to, they're the best androids you can get for 99 cents online with an upgrade. I can't decide between them though!

I'm amazed by the screen on the One X and I think I might have to go for it. The issues that I'm worried about are the actual size of the phone (I'm not sure I can actually fit it in my pocket and keep it there most of the day comfortably) and the lack of expandable storage (I don't use mobile data for music, not sure if 16 gigs will be enough for me).

The Skyrocket solves both of those issues but I feel like I would be missing out on everything else the One X has to offer.

If you guys have experience with either phone I would really appreciate any input!

The screen of the One X is really nothing special; 720p is pretty standard for high-end smartphones. I would never buy an Android phone myself because of the extreme fragmentation of the OS. With regards to the size, the One X is only slightly wider, and taller, than my Lumia 920, but is also thinner and much lighter. I have no problems with my Lumia 920 in my pockets. If storage is really a big deal to you, and you are really concerned that your music won't fit into 16 GB, don't buy a 16 GB, non-expandable phone.

DO NOT get the SII SR. Its way to outdated. With android I suggest you stick to the latest and greatest you can get. But here you have another issue.. 16 gigs of storage and no expansion options. As long as you do not fill up the phone with videos you should be fine. Just copy your videos to your PC from time to time. 16 gigs worth of apps is more than enough imo. Get the One X if you have to choose between them. The SIII would be a better choice, but you did not mention it so I guess they do not offer it.

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken

Thanks guys, decided to go with the HTC One X, if my Atrix still works (which it has been for almost 24 hours) I'll just use it for anything I can't fit on the One X!

Nice! Hope you enjoy your phone!

My Mobile Devices: HTC Dream (G1) Rooted, HTC Bravo (Desire) Rooted, Samsung Galaxy SII Rooted, Samsung Galaxy Note II Rooted, iPhone 4s Jailbroken, iPad 2 Jailbroken