What Do You Think Of Game Dev tycoon? (and the expansion)

So I recently purchased this 'pirate troll' game dev tycoon and I must say I Am sucked into its vortex

this game is soooooo addicting and I'd rather play this $10 game than a $60 drm sim city.

Greenheart Games (The Dev) Has announced an Expansion that allows you to:

Rip of indie Devs, Use DRM, Develop App stores and Even deal with with press enquiries,

shareholders-400x286.png

I am very excited for the expansion as it takes a step closer to the game being 'big'. I was wondering what your opinions are on the game and the new expansion are?

Thanks, A.

maximprofit.pngmightyTower.pngapp-store.png

I played the app on Windows 8 (the original), but I gave up because I kept going bankrupt because I never bothered to learn how the sliders worked and just moved them however I felt like it.

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

Oh cool, I just discovered I was doing it at random when I started watching a gameplay Series :P  I just flew through the tutorial!

I bought this too. I saw Yogscast Sips playing it and instantly wanted it. I'm really enjoying playing it and i'm also loving the hits at EA lol :)

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

It's a clever Idea... Yet, it need less of a random factor and more of a learning curve, IMHO. Don't get me wrong, i mean, There's no real way to get good games within the game (Gameception LOL) other than try and error; i'm really used to Sim City 4 kind of- gameplay, where you actually know what was wrong.

CPU: AMD FX6300@Stock - Motherboard: Gigabyte 780-ML-USB3 - RAM: 8GB Hyperx beast @1600 - GPU: Asus R9 280 Direct CU II@Stock - SSD Kingstone 240GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - PSU: EVGA 600B - Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate- Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma- OS: Windows 10 Pro

Very fun and addicting. Would recommend to anyone that has a lot of time to waste.

CPU: 2500k 4.6 Ghz 1.38V   Cooler: CM Seidon 120M   Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V   Memory: Patriot 1600 Mhz (4x4Gb)   GPU: MSI Twin Frozer 3 7950 (1100/1500)  

Storage: Patriot Pyro SE 120Gb, Seagate 500Gb,  HGST 1Tb   PSU: OCZ 700W   Monitor: Dell ST2420L   Mouse: Razer Naga 2012   Keyboard: Cooler Master Quickfire Ultimate (Mx Blues)  

I like it, but not as mutch as the older iphone/android version from Kairosoft.

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster