Missing Contacts on HTC One M8

Liammail7
Go to solution Solved by Liammail7,

Hey Liam...I have a solution for you.

Open People. And on the top left of the screen, click on "phonebook", and it will allow you to change what sources your People app will show for contacts.

For instance, click the check box for "Google", and "SIM card" or whatever you want it to show.

I suspectacular your problem is that you don't have the proper Sources checked.

Let me know if this works.

YOU ARE A GODSEND

OK so here's the deal. I successfully imported my contacts from my iPhone 4 via Bluetooth to my phone perfectly and that was in May. Since then I haven't needed to create a new contact until now. I created two over the last 2 days and they are both in my conversations but not in my "people" app. I figured out that when I created these new contacts they were made as a google contact and not saved on my phone. This has caused them to not appear in the "people" app. Is there a way for them to be saved to my phone without having to remake them?

Open People. And on the top left of the screen, click on "phonebook", and it will allow you to change what sources your People app will show for contacts.

For instance, click the check box for "Google", and "SIM card" or whatever you want it to show.

• 2 weeks later...

YOU ARE A GODSEND