Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

My friend actually showed me the whole LinusTechTips lineup of channels and other things. I was cautious at first and wasn't quite sure of whether or not I should listen to what you had to say. Now though, your word makes a difference on whether or not I buy a product which is probably why companies send you stuff :P I like taco rings (look it up, its delicious) and stuffed crust pizza and lemonade. I am not quite sure what product I would like you to review. Maybe a more mid range computer monitor like the 

ASUS VX VX238H-W 23-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor

Thanks for all the videos and keep it up! 

- Your friendly neighborhood Quiby

Congratulations on your 1 million subscriber milestone. I really enjoy what you all do and what you make videos about. Every day I look forward to checking my subscription page to see what video you have made today. Some days I really wish I actually live in Canada so I could meet you or even maybe work for you because I really love computers and technology and it would be my dream to do that for a living. I think what you guys do is amazing and I am really happy that you all got to such an unbelievable goal and I am excited to see what you all will do in the future.

I really Like LinusTechTips because is one of the channels that feels like the crew behind it is passionate about the information as well as the medium that it is provided through.

Linus Tech Tips - Thankyou for inspiring me to learn more about computers and it would mean the world to me if i could win somehting from this becasue i have been trying to save money since i was 10 and im 14, i still haven't got my pc yet bc my mom had cancer it may sound like bs but its not and i have been spending money to help her, but really from the bottom of my heart thankyou for making videos keep going Never give up!    <3Thankyou from: your Fan :D

Your videos are amazing, and You help us alot. I remember when i have a doubt about if will buy a power line kit, see you video about it and immediately run to the store to buy it.... Thanks Linus Media for Your great Work.

You make videos about technology.I liek technology. keep making videos about technology.

P.S. PLease OC video cards in Benchmarks again. I always OC all my cards, so your old benchmarks were the closest to realistic performance out there.

Linus, your videos are simply beyond amazing. When you explain your opinion, and give the facts about a certain electronic, there is a certain feel to them that you cannot find anywhere else. You are truly like a father figure to me and I always have on will continue to. In other people's videos, there is always a bias or some kind of preference that clouds their judgement. But i have yet to see a video in which you don't give a fair description of the product you are reviewing, and don't represent a logically derived opinion for it, and that doesn't represent you passion for this job of yours. You and your amazing crew continue to make calming, great videos that help the world make better PC's, learn more about hardware, and simply make you a better person overall. Kudos to you and your team and keep up the amazing work!! 

I came across Linus when researching for the computer I plan to build during Christmas. The reason I plan to build it during Christmas is so I can take advantage of the sales. Now you may be thinking "why is he entering a giveaway for a PC when hes going to build one in just a few months?" first: There is also a tablet involved Second: FREE STUFF MAN!! WHEN ITS FREE YOU CANT COMPLAIN!!!

Honestly I love all of your videos and they are entertaining and funny (redundancy FTW!).

I would also like to see you guys do some more things like AMD motherboard reviews, those seem to be laking on youtube.

My favorite food is Pizza.

Hello everyone. I do not really know how to start this off so I guess I will just dive in. About two or three years ago in eighth grade I had a great idea. I had wanted to build a computer. I was so excited I dove in without any computer building knowledge at all. I bought part after part, learning more and more after each purchase. This, however, was not an ideal way to learn, as I soon noticed, and I finally started doing some hardcore research. And by research I mean anything my little mind could comprehend about the world beyond the the facade that us consumers have created. Instead of just standing there with shock and aw, I thought outside of the box, and researched things I did not comprehend. These were things like RAM and HDD. Of course I do not, consider that even breaking the surface of the massive database of information I need to know to even come close lets say Linus. Speaking of Linus, I never even knew about Linus and his helpful tech tips back then. Actually to be honest I did not even know he existed up until six weeks ago. However, when I did see the videos, it was like heaven wrapped in chocolate. Even though I was still limited to a few measly vocab words up to that point, it sparked interest in me. Linus' videos made me think of some kind of future of where I could be in a few years. I mean although my mind is still muddy between me becoming a programmer for video games or doing something along the lines of computer hardware, things got a little bit more clear. My love for computer and video games exceeds my knowledge of them, and I believe will forever be so. The more I learn of them, the more I love them. So although I am one of the newest members I would like to celebrate a great moment in Linus', his crew, and the communities life. Also it does not really matter to me whether I get one of the prizes (although it would be rad and I would never forget about it). All I ask is that I get to see the cool finish on that sweet gaming rig and if possible to see how happy the winners are with their prizes.

P.S. Sorry for how sloppy my paragraph might be, I am a messy thinker when I get mushy about my past and relate it to present things.

TheNotSoAverageGamer

A little over a year ago (probably more than that; it was before Linus Media Group was a thing but I'm not good with dates) I found one of your NCIX Tech Tips videos on how to build a gaming PC while generally derping around on YouTube. I had barely any interest in computers back then, but after watching you video, I was introduced to the world of building your own gaming PC's. Mind you at that point I didn't know such a thing exited. I had only played games on consoles, and I still though of computers as a mysterious black box that came out of a factory. Your personality (the blonde hair was pretty cool too tbh) is what made me keep watching, and eventually I came to be very interested in PCs and hardware. Now I have built my own computer, as well as 3 others for ffriends and family, and I am constantly learning new things, whether it be programming,gaming, or basically anything involving computers. I have found my passion, technology, and you were an instrumental part of making that happen. Thx lots.

LTT has always been pretty cool. There have been some hiccups but its always recovered(thanks slick and friends).

Thanks for everything you've done from making useful tech quickys to making awesome build logs. And congrats on reaching 1M subs. Can't wait till 1.5 or maybe 2M subs.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

I started watching your video about 3 years ago when my friends built my desktop for me. At that time, computer became a real passion for me and you really help me a lot to expand my knowledge on tech stuff. I can probably build a computer eyes closed now and with your and the community help, my rig is now a badass mahcine that I keep ugrading to make it look good and make sure it perform well. Thank you linus!

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

Hey LinusTechTips!!! For the giveaway I'm going for the surface pro 3 or the custom system, hope I'm lucky enough! I found Linus tech tips about a year ago when I saw the unboxing and review of last gens Razer Blade. I saw the video and thought to myself "wow. these guys are good." the review was so in depth and spot on and I subscribed to the channel right then and there and I've been watching ever since. I love the amount of work and effort you guys put in to your videos on YouTube and i hope to see many more. Congrats on 1 Million subs! hope you make it to 2 million soon! Keep up the good work guys!

I finally jumped on the Sennheiser IE80's solely on your recommendation, and it's one of the most satisfying things I've ever bought <3

(Why does it come with SO many eartips?)

I found the channel what feels like two years ago. I enjoyed watching all the fun unboxings and learning about tech. I've always enjoyed Linus's observations about products, and I have also enjoyed watching the channel grow to become a big deal.

Congrats Linus, and all the rest of you.

Job well done!

Keep it coming.