Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations Linus! I found your channel a few years ago when I first started getting enthusiastic about tech and building PCs and have been a fan ever since. Thank you for all of your hard work and wonderful videos!

I want say thank you to everyone in the company as well as everyone in the community. This community is full of so many awesome and helpful people and I am happy to have found it.

I love Linus Tech Tips!
Can't quite remember how I found you, but it's been awesome ever since, I can't think of a video I wouldn't like from you guys.
Keep doing what you're doing now!

Found yall a while ago from looking for a 230t review since I couldn't bloody well figure out how the front panel came off. Turns out the old disc drive was holding it in place, but hey, it lead me to discover your content and i've been a loyal viewer ever since! DFTBA

Hey.

I've always been interested in pc's, but due to your videos (back then on NCIX) I started learning how to build them, nowadays I build pc's for the people in my life, i fix them and even people that I don't know come for my advice.

So thanks alot, without you I woudn't have had the knowledge and possibly not the motivation to start doing what I now love.

Vince.

I absolutely enjoy the content on your channels, its not only informative but entertaining at the same time. And i do take your advice seriously, in fact numerous purchases where based off of reviews on your channel. I really like your creative videos where you demo the products in real life situations, i.e. the "Tagger NFC Ultimate Geeky Easter Egg Hunt" video. If possible, it would be good to see some more reviews on business class notebooks (i.e. HP Elitebook, Lenovo W540, Dell M6800, HP Zbook, etc...) for professionals (you did one video with the Lenovo X1 carbon). Keep up the excellent work!!! 

I found LinusTechTip from suggsted videos from YouTube while viewing video describing about how RAM work. And I love these kind of videos. I'd be good if there will be more of these in the future. :)

Thanks for being awesome, and my favourite food is cheese.

on this forum, i have met a lot of people. and some of those will stay with me, and i can call them friends. i love you guys @tmcclelland455 @Jogostar @AlwaysFSX @BonBon Scott @virtualTune @DEcobra11

tumblr_n0s752YFEl1sgmc4so1_500.gif

(I spent a good couple of minutes finding that)

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I joined linus tech tips long ago (about 2 years) and today i randomly unsubbed and subbed again to see the number of subs you guys had and it was like about 1mill 2000 something and i was like they might be doing something cool and when i scrolled down i found your video :D i found your channel when the gtx 590 was first about to come out and I saw your video, I'd love a high end gaming pc cause ive got a pretty darn crappy one (an hd 6670 and a celeron g530, i know but this is what i can afford :P ) I want to run a youtube channel too but unfortunately rendering takes a hell of a lot of time. And could you guys do an overclocking tutorial for cpus? Please?

:D

First found the channel when looking to build my first gaming rig, been subscribed ever since. Used to be an all software guy, now I've got some hardware interest in me.

Your daily tech advice, reviews, and unboxing videos are the best!. I really appreciate all the time you take at the events and the work your team puts into the coverage. I have learned a lot from your "As fast as possible videos". Keep up the excellent work and congratulations on the 1 million subs!

When i found LinusTechTips first time I read LinuxTechTips thinking that videos are suppose to be for Linux , then , after 2 weeks i read the name of the channel corect finding out that his name is Linus , the man we all love .

i would like the Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew 
i found you guys when i was looking for advise on buying a monitor and i love your pc builds :)