1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats one 1 million cant believe how far you have come along, i found Linus Tech Tips by watching pc builds on youtube and his were the best!!! and my favorite food is pizza!

I actually just got started in this whole tech thing a month ago, finishing my first build last week. The channel provided me with more insight upon certain parts that I was interested in so thank you very much. HAPPY I MILLION SUBSCRIBER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Hey, Love your channel and your content linus! 

Keep your great work up ! :DDD

First found your videos while research some hardware and have been a loyal watcher sense. Your videos just keep getting better.

Congradulations! I hope you continue to grow and keep creating the amazing content that we have come to know and love. I wish there were the old style, one take, unboxiings of products though! (The review could come later!).

How would you not find LinusTechTips? If you look for literally anything on youtube about computer support, there they are. 

Thanks to your videos I have learnt how to make my own pcs a skill I thought I would never have

so i found this chanel when i was going to build a pc so i searched on youtube how to build a pc and i saw a tutorial on linus chanel and i checked out the other vids and i subscribed and became a viewer 

linus should have more than 1 mil subs for his best reviews on tech 

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers. I remember when I saw one of your videos. It was of some gaming headset, but after reading the comments I came to my senses.

Thanks for all the quality content and I hope it isn't long till 2 mil.  

*YAAAAASSSSS*

yass-party.gif?w=738&h=416

First video was your unboxing of the original Asus Transformer Tablet when I was wanting one and looking up reviews

Learned most of what I know about computers from youtube and you guys :)

when i built my first computer it was before i even knew linustechtips was even a thing. i had checked out other youtubers videos and  i ordered what i thought was necessary. After i built the computer . I found you. how stupid was i building a gaming rig without lord linus's wisdom. This was two years ago btw. Thank You and your teams dedication to bring us content that contains no bs. And that is all i have to say about that. "tearing up"

AMD FX 8350 | 2X XFX RADEON HD7850 | ASUS SABERTOOTH R2.0 | NZXT GUARDIAN 921RB | KINGSTON HYPER-X 2X8GB 

Congratulations from Germany. Thanks a lot for some great years and many amazing videos and best wishes for the future!

Congrats Linus!

You're my favorite Youtuber, I've been watching you for almost 4 years and I've seen pretty much every video you made(and I have an auto-like extension for you in my browser :) )

Found you guys from looking at amazing PC builds! Yours were and still are the best :)

I know I am not the first ever subscriber, or most regular commentor, but I appreciate deeply all the akazing content you guys delover on a daily basis and you are some of the best guys on the interwebz. Congrats on this milestone and here is to the next million. Cheers, ps cograts Linus on your newborn.

I found LinusTechTips by searching "how to build a pc" on YouTube, and now I'm writing this on my self-built PC. I couldn't have done it without your great how-to guides. Keep up the great work :D

My journey with LinusTechTips began from video about Parrot Zik headphones. I was planning to buy them and after that video I did. Also I pressed subscribe. After that I have been very pleased (about the headphones and the LTT).
Because of LTT, I began more interested about technology. It has made me even little bit addicted to YouTube -> wanted to watch new videos instantly after release.
Then I found TechQuickie. SO MANY useful information from connection standards to anti-aliasing. I have learned so much from Linus and I'm damn happy about it.

Technically LTT made me 'todays me'. Wow, I have never thought about that. That's pretty amazing... I have also learned speak and write English much better only by watching videos, which is great for the future.

Well, that's my story. Hope you liked it.

Review more mechanical keyboards! Good job with the videos and keep it up.

If you got a minute, I'd like to talk to you about our lord and saviour, the flying spaghetti monster!

Also, I found Linus Tech Tips through a Norwegian retailer which used one of your videos to promote a product. I actually ended up buying it since Linus seemed to be excited about it.

Very signature, much funny, such writing. Wow

congrats on the million sub mark guys....

first video i watched of LTT was steel series sensie and haven't left since...keep up the amazing work guys

Newish subscriber after watching you on and off for a year or so, grats on 1 million subs and hope you grow even more.