Stock fans enough or do I need 2 more to keep everything cool? 750D

TopazBrandon

CPU: i7 4790k -  CPU Cooler: Corsair H60  -  Motherboard: MSI Z97-Gaming 5  -  Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB (Military green)  -  Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Samsung 840 EVO 120GB  -  GPU: GTX 780 Ti SC ACX  -  Case: Corsair C70 (Military Green)  -  PSU: Corsair RM850w Gold  -  OD: LG Blue-ray  -  OS: Windows 10  -  Monitor: AOC 29" Ultra Wide

It's common knowledge the more fans you have, the better. Granted your pc doesn't start floating around, that is.

For 50$ I'd say two noctuas or gentle typhoons.

Also, two PSUs? wat

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Stock fans should be enough, it rarely isn't enough.

Also, two power supplies?

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Stock fans should be enough, it rarely isn't enough.

Also, two power supplies?

Fixed.

CPU: i7 4790k -  CPU Cooler: Corsair H60  -  Motherboard: MSI Z97-Gaming 5  -  Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB (Military green)  -  Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Samsung 840 EVO 120GB  -  GPU: GTX 780 Ti SC ACX  -  Case: Corsair C70 (Military Green)  -  PSU: Corsair RM850w Gold  -  OD: LG Blue-ray  -  OS: Windows 10  -  Monitor: AOC 29" Ultra Wide

Fixed.

Just checking :P

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

@TopazBrandon

you'd fare better with a mid/high end air cooler or a 240/280 All-In-One liquid cooler

over the H60. you'll find the H60 is just not enough and want to buy fans for it to

make it perform better and lose out completely on performance and noise control.

the all stock 750D fans are adequate, could be a bit loud, but for starters just fine.

most move to the AF/SP fans for looks and quieter operation. with the ACX coolers

on the GPU you'll deffo want some ventilation as those will heat the air inside the

case pretty good. don't go overboard on the CFM level on the front fans as the

front panel can be restrictive. keep the pair of fans within the 75-90CFM range.

If I do need 2 more fans, what are the best fans for under $50 (x2)

Two more fans would be nice, but you're fine with what you have now. You could possibly replace some of the fans you have with quieter ones if you'd like to reduce the noise of your PC

Gelid Silent 12.

"Rawr XD"

Get rid of the stock fans, and replace them with some noiseblocker blacksilent pros, or noctua's. it won't affect temps but will massively decrease noise.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s