CPU Fan always spinning at 100%

TheRagingGamer

I am using Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 pro and it only happens with it and ot with the stock fan. I plugged in the cpu fan header properly. 
Every time i start up my PC its spinning @ 100% and i have to use speedfan to turn it down 

Mobo: asus p5b 

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3

the cpu fan always turns on at 100%... then the bios kicks in and tells it what to do.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

the cpu fan always turns on at 100%... then the bios kicks in and tells it what to do.

but the bios does not kick in. Maybe the stock cooler is spinning @ 100% i just can't heat it because it always sounds like its spinning  @ 100%

Specs: AMD FX 6300 @ 4ghz, Asus R9 270 OC, 8gb Corsair xms3, Cooler Master GX 550w PSU, WD 500 blue, Gigabyte  GA-970A-DS3

but the bios does not kick in. Maybe the stock cooler is spinning @ 100% i just can't heat it because it always sounds like its spinning  @ 100%

update the cooler then the stock core 2 fans stuck.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Might be an option in BIOS for adaptive fan control

"Rawr XD"

Might be an option in BIOS for adaptive fan control

Everything is at default. Even the overclocks 

My MSI mobo would default cpu fans to 100%, maybe your mobo has the same issue try digging in the bios settings you might find it.

Default IS FULLSPEED on my motherboard.

Maybe double check it to ensure it's not the same.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz