Want Quieter fans

Go to solution Solved by matiscrap,

The AF series are air flow optimized, so they are supposed to be good case fans. The SP fans are static pressure optimized fans, which are good for radiators, heatsinks, and pushing air in confined spaces. I have heard good things about both of them, other than ensuring you get the quiet editions, as the performance editions are loud. 

Okay, Thank You

I will get some of both the SP and the AF.

Hello, I have a Cooler Master CM Storm Trooper but I still have the stock fans and they are too loud.

Anybody got any recommendations on what good Quiet fans i could upgrade to?

Corsair AF120 quiet edition fas would be a good option, though they are a little bit expensive.

You could go for the Corsair SP 120 quiet editions, they are supposed to be quite quiet, move a lot of air, and include the removable color rings.

Corsair AF120 quiet edition fas would be a good option, though they are a little bit expensive.

You could go for the Corsair SP 120 quiet editions, they are supposed to be quite quiet, move a lot of air, and include the removable color rings.

Between the AF and the SP fans what is the actual difference?

Between the AF and the SP fans what is the actual difference?

The AF series are air flow optimized, so they are supposed to be good case fans. The SP fans are static pressure optimized fans, which are good for radiators, heatsinks, and pushing air in confined spaces. I have heard good things about both of them, other than ensuring you get the quiet editions, as the performance editions are loud. 

Okay, Thank You

I will get some of both the SP and the AF.