Any way to make the programmable G-keys read as mouse buttons? There aren't any options in Logitech's software for any more than the standard Left, Right, and Middle clicks and Logitech functions like Battery Level and DPI cycle.

(I used to have a mouse with 4 extra buttons. Mouse1 (left click), Mouse2 (right click), click scroll wheel, click scroll wheel left, click scroll wheel right, Mouse3, Mouse4, Mouse5, Mouse6.)

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

With my G700s, towards the left side of the button binding screen is a little box labeled "commands", with a list all the mouse functions below it.. Immediately to the right of the word Commands, there's a plus sign. Clicking the plus brings up the menu where I can create new commands, including any keystroke, multikey macro, or other stuff.

It should be the same with the G602..

i7 not perfectly stable at 4.4.. #firstworldproblems

With my G700s, towards the left side of the button binding screen is a little box labeled "commands", with a list all the mouse functions below it.. Immediately to the right of the word Commands, there's a plus sign. Clicking the plus brings up the menu where I can create new commands, including any keystroke, multikey macro, or other stuff.

It should be the same with the G602..

I don't have the "commands" on the Logitch Gaming Software with the g602, I can edit each button but only to the Logitech presets. There are two categories, 'Mouse Function' and 'Keystroke', The first only has useless presets and the second has those as well the option to enter a custom key stroke, but not mouse options.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW