Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yay! Another manufacturer who acknowledges the benefits of a front facing speaker! In all honesty I'm not a fan of Dbrand's phone skins (just purely based on aesthetics - never tried them before, so can't speak for the quality of materials etc.) BUT their PS4 skin looks awesomeeee.

Can't beat a versatile camera that's attached to your phone that, oh yeah, happens to be water and dust resistant. Also, custom skin was awesomely done and they didn't just copy paste the logo and call it a day. Shows some real consideration goes into the quality of customization.

I love the 4k video recorder on that camera, and damn I love dbrand for giving it to me

Main Rig: Cpu: Intel Core i7 4790k CPU Cooler: NH_d15 GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD7970 Windforce III MOBO: Msi Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: HyperX Fury 1600 8gb white SSD: Samsung 840 evo 250gb PSU: Corsair CX750M Case: NZXT H630 white

PC peripherals: Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster T27B550 Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Logitech G700s Headphones: Logitech G430 

Sweet phone and skin! 

Pretty awesome that dbrand sent Linus a phone to review. I've never been a fan of Sony phones but this one seems pretty awesome, big and fancy, that glove mode would save my life, using a smart phone in Sweden can be such a pain during the winter.
I'm stuck with my poor LG L5 E610. :(

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

I think the camera for the Z2 is the biggest win for me, as I like to take a lot of snapshots and edit things into them.

The PS4 skins from dbrand are simply too cool. I really like the black and white skin.

I think the z2 is awesome because of the front facing speakers, I use my phone alot for youtube an now i have to hold my hand around to redirect the sound.

I also like that it's waterproof because i am always afraid i will drop it into the toilet

The Z2 has an awesome screen and the LTT skin is a sweet bonus!

Dbrand's skins look great; might have to get one for my phone if I don't win this.

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K / MOBO: ASUS ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO / RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3200 / GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW / Case: Fractal Design R5 / Storage: Samsung 950 PRO M.5 512GB, 2 Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (RAID 0), WD Green 4TB / PSU: Corsair RM750 / Cooling: Noctua NH-D15 / Keyboard: Logitech G15 / Mouse: Logitech G600 / Speakers: Logitech X-230 / OS: Windows 10

Phone: Pixel 2

The Xperia Z2 with your skin looks amazing.
I love the screen on the Z2 with ips and full hd, that its waterprof and the cpu and ram power.
My favorite thing about dbrand is that it is so easy to make your skin and that it is high quality material.

I watch a lot of videos on my phone, so the most interesting feature here has to be the front facing speakers. Good to see more manufactures moving that way!

First post although I follow the channel for almost a year now... aaaand it's time for me to get a new phone so it wouldn't hurt to try to win a free one :)

My favorite thing on the Z2 is the button layout, how they're all on the same side (preferably the right side) and the lock button is distinctly different from the volume rocker as well as the inclusion of a dedicated camera button.

Although I'm sporting a case for my current phone to protect it in "outdoors working conditions" I'm starting to believe that a skin could do a solid job at protecting it from scratches and improve the grippiness of the phone without "masking" it's sexy design

I like the front speakers very much because my current phone (Galaxy Note 2) has that rear speaker :(

And i like dbrand because they do that stuff.

You get front facing speakers and a dedicated camera button? thank god someone is doing this stuff on phones. As for the case well that thing looks amazing!

This is awesome. Why? Front facing speakers, IPS display, and useless apps I can muck around with when I get bored. Features of a phone I have never used before in a phone.