Linus Tech Tips and JayzTwoCents - Giveaway!

-Linus's Video-

http://youtu.be/uSTh_N7_fwI?list=UU0vBXGSyV14uvJ4hECDOl0Q

-JayzTwoCents Video-

http://youtu.be/2rcU3JBhtdE?list=UUkWQ0gDrqOCarmUKmppD7GQ

Watching both of these channels have played a detrimental role in getting me back into the world of PC Gaming, as I left for the Console Dark Side right around the time of Halo 2 for the Xbox. I've been out of the PC world for so long, I practically had no Idea the difference between a, Intel I5 or I7. Having to pick just 2 favorites from either channel is almost impossible, so I picked some that really helped me plan the build of my up coming build, which is going to launch me forward into the PC gaming and also give my bank account something to stress about.

Thank you to both of you!    

To be honest i really like all of tech quickies videos, very informative in such a small package

but this got me watching every other video they have 

Jayztwocents was one of the videos i watched when i was building my current system as i am a newbie on building PCs it really helped a lot, although i watched other videos for more references :)

been subbed to both for a long time so here goes. and thnx for the chance.

I would love to use these in a computer I want to build for school.

Yay another giveaway. And also in good timing because I am making a new PC so hopefully I can get the gpu free :D

This video was super helpful with helping me decide which type of fan i wanted! Awesome video!!!

Watching jay build this amazing rig was a insanely awesome journey to watch him build this badboy!!!

My Build | CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH Z170 S ATX LGA1151  | Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR4-2400 Memory | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 120GB & 250GB, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM, HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB 7200RPM | Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB 100 Million Edition | Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Green) | Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W 80+ Gold Certified | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit) 

I need a new PSU. I hate my old TR2 500W. A 270X will be nice for Dogecoin too! My 760 can't mine it!

CPU: Intel Devil's Canyon i7 4790k | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 760 (will get 880) | MoBo: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | Keyboard: Razer Anansi | Drives: SanDisk 120GB SSD, 1TB Toshiba 7200RPM HDD

Jayz':

TechQuickie:

Intel i5-4690K @ 3.8GHz || Gigabyte Z97X-SLI || 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1600MHz || Asus GTX 760 2GB @ 1150 / 6400 || 128GB A-Data SX900 + 1TB Toshiba 7200RPM || Corsair RM650 || Fractal 3500W

Favourite video from JayzTwoCents: 

Favourite video from TechQuickie: 

Thanks