ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

What I like about it - Speaker setup, and the additional sub, that comes with it. 

I really like the aluminium build and battery life on this bad boy :) 

The design is beautiful, especially as red is my favorite color.

one thing i love about this laptop is the signatures xD

i love it because it has a very good gpu and cpu, i am gonna try and overclock it to the max!  B)

I think my favorite thing of that laptop is that its flexible (Its not about the components only but about how they adjust to your personal life and how it handles your habits) , sure the battery wont last longer than 3 hours but when you think about it. No one is going out somewhere just to play a video game alone in a park or something. I guess its good for taking it from your house to the office or school to show it off but not that centered on mobile gaming (witch I don't think they made it with that specific purpose). Other thing that I should mention is that the touch pad looks stable but not as comfortable as I would prefer, probably other people may differ but at the end of the day whoever gets the laptop will be using a mouse anyways... 

Plus the BEST part of that laptop is Linus sexy ass signature. Mmmn. (JK)

Now for the fan girl trip: Pls give it 2 me I cant handle playing on Intel 4000 graphics! I dont have a gaming pc like the rest of the people here. -_-

People please don't beg.

My favourite thing about the new G550JK is its simple and elegant yet not over-the-top heavy gaming laptop design. There is no compromise for portable gaming, thank you good guy ASUS

I love the fact that this laptop packs a fairly powerful GPU and an awesome keyboard while being thin and sexy. 

Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | ASUS ROG Maximus VII Formula| Kingston HyperX Beast 2133Mhz | Gigabyte Windforce 280X | Corsair H100i | Samsung 850 250GB | Seagate SSHD 2TB | Corsair RM 850 | NZXT H440 | 

Mad Catz Cyborg V7 | Logitech G502 | Audio Technica ATH-M50X | Logitech Z623 | Xbox 360 Controller | Asus DSL-N66U |

One of the best thing about this laptop is the finishing touch of the quality. Brushed aluminum is the best way to go when choosing a laptop where fingerprints aren't easily to be stained or seen. If so it could be easily wiped off and the red lining simply made the laptop looks awesome. Black and red theme..well for me, is the best theme to go for a more beastly kind of looking which is where Asus is heading right now in this laptop. By the way, great review Linus and the giveaway also <3

I like how I could take it over to my friend's house and have a small get together there without having to take my desktop or my laptop that I can't do anything on.  Every time I go over there we play Xbox, but since he is getting a new computer he will have a spare and we can all play computer games! :)

Slim & sexy looking. I don't even own a computer, so I'll basically take anythig..

What i like the most is the IPS screen and aluminium construction :D

it's signitures make it very unique. i really like the slim design and color aswell. :):D

Favourite things: Build material,IPS Display and the processing power of that cpu inside :D

I like that it's a beast laptop, what's there not to like!

My favortie thing about this laptop is the alluminum build and the red accent.

I like that they dropped the TN panel. I also like that it has no touch screen. You hate sweat stains on the wrist rest, I also hate them on the screen.

I really like the design of this machine and the specs are good too.

i like the red and black theme also the cooling system with the dual fan but i think it would been more efficient if they made bigger holes for the fans 

I love the design, the red line is super cool and the specs are just enough for me so I won't complain if I win.