LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The customization options out of the box for the UI.

I like the screen resolution most because I can read web pages from a wider view clearly.

My favorite thing about the G3 is the fact that it has the buttons on the back, I find it very interesting and innovative.

I like the awesome design and look and feel .

The best thing is that huge display 

My favourite thing would be the glorious 1440p IPS screen altho the part you mentioned about "yellow-ish" color slightly worries me along with battery life but I guess that's why it's packing a goddam 3k one.

I really like the dual window mode and the quick reply feature. Would love to win one of these badboys!

The UI, the 1440p display , removable back , customizable options , and dual window mode for a multitasking person its very nice

My favorite part is the customization possibilitiy @ 4:30

My favourite thing about the phone is the massive 1440p screen, because resolution is not just a number :P

My favorite part is the combination of thin bezels and that amazing display!

Hope I can get one here (Dominican Republic) C:

My favorite thing about this review is that face scan unlock. 

My favourite part of the review was your comment on the HDR.
And my favourite part of the phone is the back cover being replaceable with a wireless charging one.

Its nice to see a phone review every now and then.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

The display is impressive and I love the design, but my favorite part about the phone is the is the 3000 mAh removable battery.

I have been loving my nexus 5 since release and really like the customization you can do with the G3 and the knock to unlock is really interesting as well would love the chance to own one

My favourite thing about the LG G3 is the buttons on the back as on my phone if I try to press the lock button I sometimes press the volume instead. Whilst with the G3 it seems the lock button sticks out a bit which I like the look of.

The only thing I like is screen to body ratio.

If the phone would have been of the same size as G2, than thing would have been perfect. Now to be honest, who needs 1440p ? Probably if we had 5000mAh batteries that would be an option. So big screen = hard to handle with one hand = no go for me.

I may be in the minority here, but I definitely love the buttons on the back. As a G2 owner myself, I've gotten so use to the buttons on the back that I don't think I could use a "regular" phone again. One other thing I'm definitely a fan of is that LG added a micro-SD card slot. The G2 is a fantastic phone, but the lack of a micro-SD card slot really has you making storage decisions that you don't necessarily want to make.

COMIC SANS

Its just a small feature, but I like the knock code very much. It feels more natural than unlocking your phone with a small button on the side of the device.

This will be a big upgrade to my S3 because of the huge screen size and the ergonomically designed buttons on the back!!!

Fourteen-forty-frickin' pee people. God I'm excited.

P.S (and the skin is epic)