Triple monitor setup problems on Sapphire 7970 ghz

I'm having some problems getting all three monitors to work on my Sapphire 7970 Ghz graphics card. I'm not looking to do any triple monitor, eyefinity gaming. I plan on gaming on one, and using the other two as passive monitors (for web browsing or Netflix while I game). Basically, two work fine, but when I plug in the third, my main monitor goes dark and the third begins to work as if it were the new main monitor, leaving me with only two working again. I read on AMD's site about needing one monitor to be connected via a "Native" connections and the other two via "Legacy" connections. I believe I know what I need to purchase, but I just want to make sure before I go out and purchase things.

Here's the connections I have right now:

Main (center) monitor: QX2710LED QNIX 27” – DVI monitor -> DVI in graphics card (currently connected)

Left monitor: Hanns G HZ251 25” – DVI monitor -> HDMI in graphics card [this monitor also is able to use VGA or HDMI outputs to connect to the graphics card] (not currently connected)

Right monitor: ViewSonic 24” – DVI monitor -> DisplayPort in graphics card (currently connected)

These connections are the used because they are the only cables I have (these connections are the cables that came with these three monitors). The graphics card has two DVI (single linke and dual link), a DisplayPort, and HDMI inputs. I have my main and right monitors connected, but when I connect the left, the main goes black. I read that the "Native" connection that I need is basically a DisplayPort to DisplayPort. And the other two monitors may be "Legacy". So I need a "Native" connection for one of the monitors, because the right monitor's DVI->DisplayPort ain't cutting it. So I'm thinking that monitor's cable acts as a passive adapter, thus making it a "Native" connection. So I'm thinking that I purchase a DVI->DVI connector for my right monitor, which frees up the DisplayPort. And then I get an active HDMI->DisplayPort adapter for my left monitor, which effectively will make it connect using DVI->HDMI->(active adaptor)DisplayPort.

Anyone have some solid knowledge of whether this will work? I believe it will, in theory, but want some confirmation before I spend $40 on this stuff.

Other specs:

it 4770k, Windows 8.1 (64 bit), Gigabyte Z87 UD3H, GSkill ripjaw X Series 16BG, Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 Ghz (latest drivers), 840 Evo 250GB SSD, Toshiba 7200 3TB, Seasonic 660W Platinum, Corsair H100i.

i7 4770k @ 4.6ghz | Gigabyte GA-Z87X-UD3H | G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB | Sapphire Vapor-X 7970 Ghz | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD | Toshiba 7200rpm 3TB | Seasonic 660W Platinum | Corsair H100i

Logitech G400s | Ducky Shine III Cherry MX Brown

make your main display (the center one) run on HDMI.
If your main screen doesnt have HDMI, get an HDMI to DVI-(D?) and have the HDMI coming from the card.
Mine had issues with three at first, and then i hooked my center screen up with HDMI and it worked.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

Use the DL DVI, HDMI, and Display port. You must use an active display port adapter do get 3 monitors to work.

make your main display (the center one) run on HDMI.

If your main screen doesnt have HDMI, get an HDMI to DVI-(D?) and have the HDMI coming from the card.

Mine had issues with three at first, and then i hooked my center screen up with HDMI and it worked.

The Qnix is the overclockable which he is going to want the DVI-D connection for.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.