Best LAN Party/Mobility Cases?

Go to solution Solved by Mclegendary,

Cm storm scout 2/stryker

Title suggests.

I really like the Vengeance C70, Im looking for something with carry handles, robust design, good room and easy to work in. Preferably ATX. Anything better than the C70 let me know,

Abba-dee abba-dee abba-dee That's all, folks.

Yo whats up.

Maybe the bitfenix prodigy M, it wins in looks over pretty much any thing else  ;)

Until Corsair 380T attacked. Yeah, it's not ATX and the earliest you can get it is August, but it's sooooo sexy.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Lian Li PC-TU100 or the PC-TU200. The carrying handle really helps withthe mobility.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Until Corsair 380T attacked. Yeah, it's not ATX and the earliest you can get it is August, but it's sooooo sexy.

I find it to be very very ugly...

I'd go for an ITX Lian Li case, or simply the Prodigy, ITX or M-ATX, they're both great.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

I honestly don't like the looks of it but everyone can have his own preference

I find it to be very very ugly...

I'd go for an ITX Lian Li case, or simply the Prodigy, ITX or M-ATX, they're both great.

Heh, well, tastes differ. 

Depending on how much you're willing to spend the NCASE M1 might be good :

Smallest case that stil fits a full size GPU.M1-v2-18-1500x750.jpg

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."

Also needs a new profile picture..

The 380T looks like a small diesel power generator...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

Depending on how much you're willing to spend the NCASE M1 might be good :

Smallest case that stil fits a full size GPU.M1-v2-18-1500x750.jpg

AFAIK they are really hard to find, aren't they?

Nope, found it. $185 for the case and $76 more for shipping :/ But I'm still going to buy it.

Oh no! atacked by a lunch box!

Playmate-Pal-Cooler_20090619569.jpgCorsair_380T.JPG

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

If you want a portable atx case at a good price, c70 is your best option, its got my build inside it right now and despite its age its still far and above its competitors in looks and build quality.

Everything said by me is my humble opinion and nothing more, unless otherwise stated.

And the price?

Well, definitely not $180 they want for NCase...

Use some cardboard, very efficient! 

HELL NO :D. I hate the looks of it.

Id go for a prodigy m.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Id go for a prodigy m.

NOOOO. The xigmatek aquila is everything the prodigy m should have been

NOOOO. The xigmatek aquila is everything the prodigy m should have been

Didnt include that because it looks huge on the pictures lol :D. Really like it too.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Id go for a prodigy m.

Looks like no one likes it except me :)

Looks like no one likes it except me :)

I like it too, its just too small and a bit expensive for what you get, in my opinion.

Yo whats up.

Cm storm scout 2/stryker

Ok Thanks, Ill look between the three. :)

Yo whats up.

Title suggests.

I really like the Vengeance C70, Im looking for something with carry handles, robust design, good room and easy to work in. Preferably ATX. Anything better than the C70 let me know,

Abba-dee abba-dee abba-dee That's all, folks.

I love mine, it's just annoying because mine is Military Green. It was great for LANs when I didn't have a dedicated LANbox. Now I just want to sell it off and get me a new Corsair Full. :3

[spoiler = "My Computer Stuff"]

My ITX:

240 Air ; Z87I-Deluxe ; 4770K ; H100i ; G1 GTX 980TI ; Vengeance Pro 2400MHz (2x8GB) ; 3x 840 EVO (250GB) ; 2x WD Red Pro (4TB) ; RM650 ; 3x Dell U2414H ; G710+ ; G700s ; O2 + ODAC + Q701 ; Yamaha HTR-3066 + 5.1 Pioneer.

Things I Need To Get Off My Shelf:

250D ; 380T ; 800D ; C70 ; i7 920 ; i5 4670K ; Maximus Hero VI ; G.Skill 2133MHz (4x4GB) ; Crucial 2133MHz (2x4GB) ; Patriot 1600MHz (4x4GB) ; HX750 ; CX650M ; 2x WD Red (3TB) ; 5x 840 EVO (250GB) ; H60H100iH100i ; H100i ; VS247H-P ; K70 Reds ; K70 Blues ; K70 RGB Browns ; HD650.

I have the Scout 2. I dislike it for the use of rivets rather than screws, and I would prefer better dust filters. Besides the issues I have with it, the handle on the top is surprisingly sturdy. One problem with the handle is that using an AIO watercooler like my H100i means you have to position either the fans or the radiator itself outside the case on top, which makes using the handle very difficult.

well i think u should go for the Prodigy M, i am planning to get one too