Asus transformer book: what we want to see with it in the future

EYCEthebest003

There was already a thread for the transformer book, but it went in a direction very different from what i would like to discuss. I would like people to discuss what their feelings on the transformer book are and what they would like to see out of it in the future and in different models.

I hope that Asus decides to introduce more than just the one transformer book that they had on display at CES at this year and have a variety of products available upon launch. From researching different articles and watching many videos, it would appear that the transformer book that was on display at CES this year did not have support for digitizer pen and only support for a capacitive stylus. This greatly disappointed me as i was nothing but excited to see this product unveiled and the thought of having wacom digitizer support had me ready to sell my current tablet PC and pick one up as soon as i possibly could. This product if it had wacom digitizer support would be a grahpic designer's dream and I have no doubt that a product like this would quickly become an industry standard. If Asus doesn't release a version of the transformer book with wacom support, they will have missed an enormous opportunity to create a product so extremely different and new that it would change the way people view tablet PCs. In their current form, tablet PCs are clunky and awkward to use. The qualities of the transformer book are brilliant. A windows laptop running full windows 8 with core i5/i7 processors that can be removed from its base station and used as a tablet is amazing. Being able to use the tablet with full digitizer support would be a dream come true for people in the graphic design industry, in the business industry, and in the field of education. This kind of product would just sell. I know the vivo tab has wacom support, but I don't want any of that windows RT nonsense. This is NOT how i alone feel, there is an industry of people that would kill for a product like this.

Linus and crew and everyone else who reads this post, I would to know how you feel about this. When i learned that the transformer book only had capacitive stylus support i was infuriatingly dissapointed because i had so much hope in this product. How likely do you think that a future model would have wacom digitizer support?

Also at Computex 2012, there was talk about having discrete graphics in the base station. How cool would that be?

TL : DR- We need wacom support in the transformer book.

Corsair Obsidian 800D | Msi GD-80 z68 | Intel Core i72600k (stock speeds at the moment) | Msi Gtx 570 twin frozr III | 8GB Corsair Dominator @1600mHz | Coolermaster evo 212 temporary) | Cooled by Gelid Wings | Intel SRT smart caching | Windows 7 ultimate x64