Whats best for me 27" or 29" ultra wide?

Torg73

OK got the monitor this afternoon but did not get time to set it up till this evening.

3ff0fc06-e1e5-4e11-8b13-ad5508170a98.jpg

As you can see its a bit shorter then my 24" monitor but its longer, will need to find new wallpapers for the new monitor but thats not needed straight away.

Cry Havoc!

I just ordered the Dell Ultrasharp U2913WM. I checked out the AOC but too much complains about the build quality. Hopefully i receive it tomorrow but i am not 100% if the mail is being delivered tomorrow because it is Ascension day tomorrow in the Netherlands -.- i have a talent for ordering on the wrong days.

I just ordered the Dell Ultrasharp U2913WM. I checked out the AOC but too much complains about the build quality. Hopefully i receive it tomorrow but i am not 100% if the mail is being delivered tomorrow because it is Ascension day tomorrow in the Netherlands -.- i have a talent for ordering on the wrong days.

I have no problems so far with the build quality of the AOC pm2963q, its solid and a good stand with my ports for it to be used.

Am just wondering if I should use Display port as atm am using HDMI 

Cry Havoc!

Thought it would be fun to get back to this thread and post a pic of my new monitor. Also CAT!!!!

cPXtT8W.jpg

Thought it would be fun to get back to this thread and post a pic of my new monitor. Also CAT!!!!

cPXtT8W.jpg

How are you finding the monitor? I'm very tempted to get the same model :P

How are you finding the monitor? I'm very tempted to get the same model :P

It is too early to give a good opinion but this is my first impression.

The packaging is amazing and it was really easy to set it up. The quality is awesome, the stand looks sweet and the height and swivel feel very solid.

I watched a bit of the Hobbit and holy balls it looks amazing. I am coming from a 27 inch tn panel that had quite shitty colors.( that is the monitor on the left).

The monitor at first seemed a bit small but after a few hours I've gotten used to it and the size is great. On the picture it might seem small because of the 27 inch monitor behind it and a giant freaking cat.

It is too early to give a good opinion but this is my first impression.

The packaging is amazing and it was really easy to set it up. The quality is awesome, the stand looks sweet and the height and swivel feel very solid.

I watched a bit of the Hobbit and holy balls it looks amazing. I am coming from a 27 inch tn panel that had quite shitty colors.( that is the monitor on the left).

The monitor at first seemed a bit small but after a few hours I've gotten used to it and the size is great. On the picture it might seem small because of the 27 inch monitor behind it and a giant freaking cat.

Yeah, it does look a bit small given what it is next to, but when I get round to getting one I'll be going from a 23" monitor, so quite a big jump. I think the monitor looks great :)