Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LinusTech

HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

My favourite thing about this phone? I'd say Improved battery time, or micro SD card, both of these things seems AWESOME!

Profile picture: Cassie from "Skins UK "

I love the boomsound speakers.. I love them on my M7 and always provide a great sound when gaming or watching videos and the M8s are even better! :D

Intel i7 4790K @ 4Ghz / MSI MPower SP Z87 / MSI R9 280X / 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz /  OCZ Vertex 2 60GB (Storage) Seagate 500GB (Storage), WD Blue 500GB (Storage), 120GB Samsung 840 Evo (OS) / Asus Xonar DG / Corsair CX600  / H80i /w 2x Stock Fans / Define R5

Linus I wish to follow in your great footsteps and make the noble decision to switch from an iPhone to an Android phone. So basically, give it to me now! Please.

I tried one out a few days ago. The build quality is great, and it feels very good in my hand. Big plus to still having a micro sd card.

I'd love to win it :D

Love the design, altho I wish if I were able to use it's dual cameras for 3D like my Evo :/

Still wouldn't mind having it tho :P

Hi, thanks for this opportunity buddy :)

My favorite "one" thing about this phone must be battery life (especially considering it's small size, well done to HTC for optimizing the software).

Have a lovely day everyone!

P.S. How do you guys like to pronounce this phone's name? M8 or Mate? :P

Definitely the aluminum body. Every other Android phone out there (except maybe the Sony Z2) looks cheap in comparison

Wow this phone looks stunning. I had HTC Desire HD before and it was the greatest phone ever. If only I haven't dropped it into the water... :(  Now I have extremely powerful Nokia 6310i with 178123 B of ram, no wifi or apps and amazing 96x65 monochromatic display :D . That's why I am going to replace it with M8 !.

I really like the hand gestures as they would make everything really quick but I like the quick camera even more as that would fulfil how I usually use my camera. Impulsively.