Opinion on new monitor

JMH

I had recently broke my Samsung s27a950 wich i loved to death I have bought the Asus VG248QE wich i had setup last night only to see a white line down the left side "SEE PIC"

Now iam the type of person when i recieve a bad product i tend to shy away from them this was my first asus monitor and probs my last

iam in asutralia and there are a couple places that have the samsung s27a950 instock still

Iam debating wether to grab one and be done or grab a IPS/PLS

Iam a casual gamer i only play CSS/CSGO no other games been playing them since 2003

Would you guys reccomend grabbing another s27a950d or get a really nice IPS/PLS panel

If i was to grab an IPS/PLS it would be a 24" as my eyes cant handle the high res of the dell 27" i had a couple of them and cant handle it

Thanks

900x900px-LL-f0b8051c_2iw4m5j.jpeg

S27A950 is the best 120hz monitor, I have seen many but that one is the best, I would highly reccomend to get that one if you can, I would love to have one..

Switching to an IPS monitor is no good idea I think, because if you are anything like me, you have adapted to the high refresh rate. For me an IPS panel monitor would be a downgrade, no matter how high the res, how good the panel, 60hz is unusable for me, but you have to know what you want ;)

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE