Cant controll my rgb from icue

Mr.Hdd

I can not controll my rgb lights with icue. I can only controll my vengeance ram with icue and I can only controll my asus motherboard lights with my asus aura. They both show each other. Icue shows my motherboard and my aura shows ram too but they cant controll each other

2 minutes ago, Escanor said:

Is the rgb you try to control from corsair ? cos they may support mainboard but they wont support anything else unless its directly from corsair.

You will have more luck controlling vengeance rgb via armoury crate along with the rest if the rest of the rgb is not from asus, that is how i control it.

I got rgb strip+asus motherboard rgb and they are controlled from asus aura. I also have my venegeance ram which is controlled from icue. Icue can not controll the rgb strip and the motherboard rgb and asus aura can not controll the ram rgb

1 minute ago, Escanor said:

If its 5v argb iCUE cannot control it they not considering adding support either atm probably never will i wish they did tho iCUE is lot less problematic then armoury crate.

You can control your ram in armoury crate if you install corsair aura sync plugin and make sure sdk is enabled to as well as software control.

Sure but do you know how to sync the ram.