CPU overheat make me sad :(

Cr1Ms0nYT

My cpu one day started to throttle 90C when gaming/downloading I reposted and my computer is now as cool as ever with the fans blowing cool air and the part above the keyboard that used to burn you is now barely warm. The CPU is still overheating though and I don’t know why I think it’s a cpu problem because everything else is fine. Any fixes? GE75 raider 9se gaming laptop.

5 minutes ago, Cr1Ms0nYT said:

My cpu one day started to throttle 90C when gaming/downloading I reposted and my computer is now as cool as ever with the fans blowing cool air and the part above the keyboard that used to burn you is now barely warm. The CPU is still overheating though and I don’t know why I think it’s a cpu problem because everything else is fine. Any fixes? GE75 raider 9se gaming laptop.

So it’s outputting less heat after a repaste? This implies the pasting didn’t work. “The part above the keyboard that used to burn you” ? 
I don’t even know what part you are talking about. 

Is this a laptop?  If so what laptop?

Theres a lot of basic information missing.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

11 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

So it’s outputting less heat after a repaste? This implies the pasting didn’t work. “The part above the keyboard that used to burn you” ? 
I don’t even know what part you are talking about. 

Is this a laptop?  If so what laptop?

Theres a lot of basic information missing.

No the repast made everything cooler but the cpu temps didn’t change. I said it’s a GE75 raider 9SE gaming laptop but I probably shouldn’t have put it at the end of the post, right?

54 minutes ago, Cr1Ms0nYT said:

No the repast made everything cooler but the cpu temps didn’t change. I said it’s a GE75 raider 9SE gaming laptop but I probably shouldn’t have put it at the end of the post, right?

Then it didn’t make everything cooler.  If things other than the cpu were hot then heat was getting out of the cpu. If the cpu is still hot but things outside the cpu are not still hot it could be heat transfer went down not up and the cpu is just throttleimg more.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.