Two options need some help

Budget (including currency): like ehh $1800

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: streaming and gaming 

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Soooo I’ve been in this pickle for a while now and I want to build a system with potential upgrade to maybe the 3080 or 3070 in the future I’ve spent count less hours on YouTube and forums trying to decide! I give up need some advice I’m going to stream and play games that’s it I use NVMEC to stream so I know the card can handle! I’m stuck hell me out thanks in advance also I’m attempting an artic build 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/89xrJb

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/bBsY6R

Can I add real quick I don’t wanna wait for AMD to announce there new cpus nor wait for the 30 cards to be available I’m building with a future in the build 

4 minutes ago, Shinyvids said:

1 minute ago, Shinyvids said:

Can I add real quick I don’t wanna wait for AMD to announce there new cpus nor wait for the 30 cards to be available I’m building with a future in the build 

Well in this case the AMD build is what i would go with.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/89xrJb

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

Just now, Shinyvids said:

Everything else look alright? 2070 super is still a very good card the way I see it I play 1080p any way 

Everything else is fine. The 2070 super is a very good card for 1080p. I think you are overspending on RAM but I guess that is for looks.

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

Just now, Smit Devrukhkar said:

Everything else is fine. The 2070 super is a very good card for 1080p. I think you are overspending on RAM but I guess that is for looks.

I didn’t look very hard for maybe a set of sleek black ram sticks same size roughly same speed that might compliment the board? Any suggestions? 

11 minutes ago, Shinyvids said:

I didn’t look very hard for maybe a set of sleek black ram sticks same size roughly same speed that might compliment the board? Any suggestions? 

G.Skill Ripjaws V 32 GB

G.Skill Trident Z RGB 32 GB

The Trident Z if you want dat RGB.

Edited by Smit Devrukhkar

Desktop :

Laptop :