Help me choosing ram please

Hi everyone, one of my ram sticks died yesterday and with only 1 stick more i need help to decide from the support list of rams for the x399. I'm don't know much about rams that's the reason im here. I need 32 gb divided by 2 or 4 sticks with a budget of 300€ (amazon or european website please).

My actual config is this

Mobo: x399 sli plus

Proc: Ryzen Threadripper 1900x (1st gen)

Also, if someone can answer me a few questions i have about ram slots i'll apreciate it!

• I understand the slot channel configuration, but i dont understand if i can have 2 different rams on different slots so i can use the last stick i have. (one on the 1 or 3 channel and others on the 2-4 channel) (also, this mobo have 8 slots, i supouse it supports quad channel? It's that a thing or it splits the 4 sticks on 2 duals?)
  • I've seen that when choosing ram you need to look and match the ram freq to the core speeds of the proccesor, why? It matters?
  • How i can check if a ram is "bad"? Because i've been playing with the placement and the number of the rams and i think i have 2 sticks bad and i doubt for the 3rd, because the rig works awesome with just 1 stick and when i install another stick the performance of games and browser decays by A LOT (90-150 fps with one to 30 fps with 2. When i start the game with 2 sticks it starts good (100fps but it decays over time reaching 30fps by just playing 30 mins).
  • I've seen videos where the cpu core speed and the DRAM freq almost doesn't move but in my case it fluctuates a lot, why?

979412798_Sinttulo.thumb.png.11b4921fe36c8c21465be483cedb91e8.png

I'm sorry for this long post but i'm completely lost on this matter...

Thank you so much and i hope you have a great day.