Asus ROG X99 Mobo getting weird qcodes and doesn't boot into BIOS. Once boot windows crashes with sudden BSOD

I halted PC for the months after the board didn't power up after pressing the case buttons or neither the pwr button in the Mobo. Later I was told to short the io pins removing the io plugs and it worked.

Later into windows after running for a few mins switching apps and movies, then windows crash with sudden BSOD forcing restart. The reboot layer proceed into what foretold state of not powering up followed by qcodes below

96 *PCI Bus Assign Resources*

A2 *IDE Detect*

00 *Not used*

55 *Memory not installed*

Tried reinserting the CMOS after 10 mins off the cell. And starting with each DIMM through slots. The pc boot with 96 again, the monitor was off so I'm not sure what went through. But the next try it failed and stuck at qcode 00.

*CPU - Intel Core i7-6850K 3.6GHz 6-Core Processor*

*M0B0 - Asus ROG STRIX X99 Aura RGB Motherboard* 

*MEM0RY - Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3000*

*GPU - ASUS ROG STRIX GTX1060 06G GAMING*

Tail end - Any help and guidance to resurrect my only pc is highly anticipated. Done staying off my PC anymore. Attached is the BSOD screen before crash force restart. 

Thanks

IMG_20200916_010359.jpg

2 minutes ago, DigineX said:

I halted PC for the months after the board didn't power up after pressing the case buttons or neither the pwr button in the Mobo. Later I was told to short the io pins removing the io plugs and it worked.

Later into windows after running for a few mins switching apps and movies, then windows crash with sudden BSOD forcing restart. The reboot layer proceed into what foretold state of not powering up followed by qcodes below

96 *PCI Bus Assign Resources*

A2 *IDE Detect*

00 *Not used*

55 *Memory not installed*

Tried reinserting the CMOS after 10 mins off the cell. And starting with each DIMM through slots. The pc boot with 96 again, the monitor was off so I'm not sure what went through. But the next try it failed and stuck at qcode 00.

*CPU - Intel Core i7-6850K 3.6GHz 6-Core Processor*

*M0B0 - Asus ROG STRIX X99 Aura RGB Motherboard* 

*MEM0RY - Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3000*

*GPU - ASUS ROG STRIX GTX1060 06G GAMING*

Tail end - Any help and guidance to resurrect my only pc is highly anticipated. Done staying off my PC anymore. Attached is the BSOD screen before crash force restart. 

Thanks

IMG_20200916_010359.jpg

WHEA error is usually memory related, so a good place to start would be to reset bios to default and run memtest86 if you can find a way to get around the no post, but honestly I'd blame the failed post on a dying mobo.

Quote me or @TwilightRavens if you want me to see your reply. I may go inactive for a long time from time to time because I forget how to socialize, but I will be back... eventually.

Main Gaming PC

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X || AsRock X570 Taichi || G.Skill TridentZ Neo DDR4 3600MHz 2 x 16GB C16 1.35v || AMD Wraith Prism || Phanteks Enthoo Pro E-ATX || Gigabyte RTX 3080 Ti Gaming OC || Samsung 970 Evo 250GB NVME SSD & Samsung 980 Pro 2TB NVME & Crucial 960GB SATA III SSD || EVGA Supernova 750W Platinum PQ || Windows 10 Pro 22H2 x64 || Gigabyte M27Q 27" 170Hz 1440P & Acer 21.5” 1080p 75hz IPS || Logitech G213 Prodigy || Logitech G502 Hero

Laptop

AMD Ryzen 5 4600H with RadeonGraphics || ASUS TUF A15 ||  DDR4 3200MHz 2 x 8GB C22 1.2v || ASUS GeForce GTX 1650 4G GDDR6 || 512GB NVME M.2 SSD  ||  Ubuntu 22.04.1 (Jammy Jellyfish)