3pin Fan and 4pin motherboard

djdrewberry

i have this problem building my first ever gaming pc...i bought the ASUS TUF B450M - PRO GAMING motherboard with 2 4pin rgb headers...then to match the theme of my build i bought the TUF GAMING GT301 CASE...thisnis were my problem starts...the connector to the rgb header on the motherboard had only has 3pin type, but my motherboard rgb headers are 4pin type...this connector is my problem...i need a 4pin type connector to connect it to my motherboard...

15993035234127858871516796660407.jpg

-> Moved to Case Modding and Other Mods

That quite big issue. Your mobo has 4pin-12V-RGB. Case is 3pin-5V-ARGB. Those aren't directly compatible with each other. If you try connecting, you will breaks one or both. Only way is to use converter. http://www.gamerstorm.com/product/ACCESSORY/2019-03/1291_10731.shtml

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 hours ago, djdrewberry said:

i have this problem building my first ever gaming pc...i bought the ASUS TUF B450M - PRO GAMING motherboard with 2 4pin rgb headers...then to match the theme of my build i bought the TUF GAMING GT301 CASE...thisnis were my problem starts...the connector to the rgb header on the motherboard had only has 3pin type, but my motherboard rgb headers are 4pin type...this connector is my problem...i need a 4pin type connector to connect it to my motherboard...

15993035234127858871516796660407.jpg

there's this one too. if it dont work at least you can do it manual.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links