Transformer for door bell

Jebivetr

Hi,

I need help with transformer i can't figure out how i need to connect it. I know on bottom is input and on top is output as i need 12v i need to use utmost left and right but i don't know which side is + and which -

BT-8_1_watermark_portal_800x800.png

since they all connect to the left side this must be the ground so you will need to connect minus to the left and the other one to the 12V output.

Ok so minus is left hot is right and its same for input and output?

This is just a bare transformer, AC in, AC out. So polarity is irrelevant, and obviously it can't be used if your thing needs DC.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Yea this is problem beacuse i am far from expert obviously.

I can wire things with no problem if its marked + - but this what i have now is beyond my knowledge so i will explain what i want to do with it. I need it for 12v electric lock i told them what i need it for and they gave me this. So i just need to know + - output to proper wire everything on intercom via COM, NO and lock. and what for input it does not matter which is which?

OK i get it know i have wired everything and it is working. Thank you all for your time