PC, Black screen problems

I was watching Netflix and playing minecraft on my computer when all of a sudden I got the blue screen of death. Coincidentally, work was being done on my street (underground) so the power and water was cut off and right as I got the blue screen. Now after the power was restored the computer turns on but nothing shows up on my monitors and my keyboard doesn’t work. I’ve tried hitting the CLEAR CMOS button on my motherboard, as well as removing the battery and replacing it. What else should I do to fix this issues? I’m open to all suggestions. (The CPU, graphics card and case fans all work and the motherboard’s lighting and other functions seem fine)

1 hour ago, gloop said:

Full specs?

CPU: Intel I7-6700K GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1050 TI FTW Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero 8 PSU: 600W EVGA RAM: 16gb Corsair DDR4 Noctua CPU Cooler

(NZXT Case if that helps, and my monitors are a Asus and Dell, one is 1080 and the other is 1440)

7 hours ago, B1zzy said:

CPU: Intel I7-6700K GPU: NVIDIA GTX 1050 TI FTW Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero 8 PSU: 600W EVGA RAM: 16gb Corsair DDR4 Noctua CPU Cooler

(NZXT Case if that helps, and my monitors are a Asus and Dell, one is 1080 and the other is 1440)

Are you able to test the other components in a different rig?