Which of these would be quieter?

Im planning an ITX system with a R9 3900x and 2080ti. I have two different options that Im considering for cooling, and I'm wondering which one would be the quietest.

Option 1: NZXT H1 with custom ventilated side panel instead of the tempered glass one. CPU cooled by a 140mm AIO, and GPU on air.

Option 2: Phanteks Shift Air with a CPU/GPU custom loop with dual slim 120mm radiators.

I feel like the fans would have to spin a lot faster and louder in the custom loop to keep everything cool, which is why Im asking.

Thanks!

26 minutes ago, Duranson said:

-

Out of those two options, probably option 1 would be quieter. though at a smaller volume, the Ncase M1 (12.6 L) would let you up to a dual-240 mm radiator, so those two chassis are pretty crappy from a space usage stand point. 

2 minutes ago, For Science! said:

Out of those two options, probably option 1 would be quieter. though at a smaller volume, the Ncase M1 (12.6 L) would let you up to a dual-240 mm radiator, so those two chassis are pretty crappy from a space usage stand point. 

Yeah true, but im looking for a case with a small footprint vs small volume. But overall the H1 option will be quieter?

1 minute ago, Duranson said:

Yeah true, but im looking for a case with a small footprint vs small volume. But overall the H1 option will be quieter?

would be my bet