Stealth-Hoodie sizing

DieserMerlin

Hey guys,

I want to order one of these awesome stealth hoodies but I could need some advice on which size to choose.

When I compare the size chart of H&M to the sizing table of the hoodie, it seems like the hoodie would be way too big für me. Even in small.

H&M:

image.png.0d75fc82460879bdbd324cbeb627a486.png

Stealth hoodie:

image.png.5047cda99fbfd01afd7697a6966c9eeb.png

When I calculate the hoodie's sizes (for S) from inch to cm, I get 104,14 cm for the chest (L at H&M) and 66,04cm as length (XL-2XL at H&M) o0

Do the hoodies tend to be smaller than indicated?

I usually wear M and am a bit worried about ordering a too small hoodie with S, but when I look at the size chart, S already seems too big for me.

That confuses me a lot and I'd appreciate some advice.

Btw, I am about 1.9 m tall and quite thin for my size. Normally H&M's S fits pretty well around the chest, but has too short sleeves, so I choose M more often.

Go for L.
I am 1,90m as well, 74 kg, so pretty thin myself, and i ordered a L a month ago and it fits perfectly. The arm length is just perfect, not too long, not too short. Even around the chest it still fits nicely. So i would advice you to go for L, M might be too short for your arms.

Remember: If you want me to see your reply - Quote me!

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.

Alright, thank you 😌

I'm still pretty confused about this size chart though

15 hours ago, DieserMerlin said:

Alright, thank you 😌

I'm still pretty confused about this size chart though

Yeah, so was i. Especially when you have to consider the fact that it costs around 20 bucks for shipping to germany and therefore refunding it cause of the size can be a pain in the a** :D
But i thought about it that way: Rather have one that is a bit too big than having one that is too small and doesnt fit at all. And as said, L is absoultely perfect for me. 

Remember: If you want me to see your reply - Quote me!

If your question has been solved, please mark the thread as solved by choosing the answer that has helped you the most as the correct/solving one.

Please also use appropriate titles. Titles should be a short description of your situation to get people interested in looking at your thread. Titles such as "help" or "i have a problem" (etc.) will only lead to you getting less to zero help, cause people won't be able to tell what this thread is about and therefore don't bother looking into it.

38 minutes ago, JayBe said:

Yeah, so was i. Especially when you have to consider the fact that it costs around 20 bucks for shipping to germany and therefore refunding it cause of the size can be a pain in the a** :D
But i thought about it that way: Rather have one that is a bit too big than having one that is too small and doesnt fit at all. And as said, L is absoultely perfect for me. 

True. I ordered mine in L yesterday. Thanks again :)