Razor 5, which to buy?

Hey everyone! I'm looking to buy a gaming laptop, and I don't really have too much experience with navigating processor types and things like that. I just watched Linus's video on the Razor 5 by Acer, so I think I might go with that. They have plenty of options for processors. I believe they are offering varying levels of I5 and I7 chips, as well as Ryzen 5 and Ryzen 7. 

Which one of these should I get? Which one is the better/fastest processor?

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/models/laptops/nitro5

Some things to note:

I'm saving up, so anything sub-$1100 works for me.

I'm not looking to overclock it, especially with my level of experience. 

I'd like to have as much storage as possible, with SSD obviously preferable to HDD. 

40 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

If you are looking just at gaming performance, just find the one with the best graphics card that is in your budget. It seems to be this one:

https://store.acer.com/en-us/nitro-5-gaming-laptop-an515-54-70kk

This seems to only have a 60hz panel, however it has an RTX 2060.

Does the processor type matter?

52 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Not as much, no. If you can find a model with a 2060 and a Ryzen 5, then go for that.

Is the Ryzen 5 better than the Ryzen 7 or the i7?

2 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Well, you get more cores and threads with Ryzen, and because in laptops Intel can't turn up its clocks super high because of power and thermal limitations, I would go with Ryzen if you have the option.

Hmm, I see. Are they still comparable if I don't plan on overclocking it?

54 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

It's not overclocking wise, Ryzen is just a more efficient processor so it will be faster without losing as much battery life.

Ah, okay. I wish they offered one that has both a 2600 and a ryzen, but it looks like I'll have to compromise 

17 hours ago, CyprusMiraque said:

Hmm, I see. Are they still comparable if I don't plan on overclocking it?

Laptops are not overclockable in most cases. And I Tel laptop CPUs are much worse - the Ryzen 5 4600H is faster than the i7 10750H and the Ryzen 7 4800H is faster than every single intel laptop CPU.

As for what to get, get the 2060 model if possible paired with a Ryzen 5/7 as lntel run hotter and the laptops usually have worse heat issues on intel

20 hours ago, 5x5 said:

Laptops are not overclockable in most cases. And I Tel laptop CPUs are much worse - the Ryzen 5 4600H is faster than the i7 10750H and the Ryzen 7 4800H is faster than every single intel laptop CPU.

As for what to get, get the 2060 model if possible paired with a Ryzen 5/7 as lntel run hotter and the laptops usually have worse heat issues on intel

They don't have one paired with a Ryzen processor. The best they have with Ryzen is a Ryzen 5 4600H with a GeForce 1650 TI

2 minutes ago, CyprusMiraque said:

They don't have one paired with a Ryzen processor. The best they have with Ryzen is a Ryzen 5 4600H with a GeForce 1650 TI

Then wait a week, global supply is rolling out fast. Buying a shit tier CPU because you can't wait is dumb inho