How do I use all of my fans?

So I ordered a MSI B450M Pro-VDH Max and the Sharkoon TG5 case which has 3 fans in the front and one in the back. So I will have 5 fans (one CPU fan). Am I able to plug all of them into my MOBO? This will be my first PC so I don't really know if this is an unnecessary question.

The tg5's fans have 3pin and molex. So you could daisy chain them into a molex connector but they will run full speed and are audible. So if you want a more silent operation get a cheap fan controller.

5 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

recommend getting an aftermarket fan controller.

A splitter would work and will be a lot easier.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

The fans included with the case have both 3-pin and 4-pin connectors and are rated at 0.25A, so you can daisy-chain them off of a single SYS_FAN connector on the motherboard.  Plug a 3-pin from one fan into the board, and then plug the 4-pin connectors from all 4 fans into each other.  You could also split them to do 2 fans on each SYS_FAN connector (your board has two), or you can do the 3 front on one connector and the rear on the other.