Looking for new phone

GETxHIPFIREDx

Hello all, been looking for a new phone for awhile. Currently have a Samsung S10e and have been looking at the Zflip, but it's a bit pricey for such fragile tech. Kept looking around and I figured out what I want, but no one makes it. Basically looking for something like a gdp win but with a sim slot, any suggestions.

CPU- Intel i9 9900k | Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I | RAM- Kingston HyperX 32GB | GPU- Nvidia 2080ti Reference

Case- NCase v6.1 | Storage- x2 2tb WD m.2  | PSU- Corsair SF750 | Cooling- NZXT Kraken X52

5 hours ago, GETxHIPFIREDx said:

Hello all, been looking for a new phone for awhile. Currently have a Samsung S10e and have been looking at the Zflip, but it's a bit pricey for such fragile tech. Kept looking around and I figured out what I want, but no one makes it. Basically looking for something like a gdp win but with a sim slot, any suggestions.

What do you want? 

Z Flip is pricey for a gimmick phone, same with the Fold

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

17 hours ago, Lord Vile said:

What do you want? 

Z Flip is pricey for a gimmick phone, same with the Fold

Mobile gaming with physical keyboard/buttons 

CPU- Intel i9 9900k | Motherboard- ASUS ROG Strix Z390-I | RAM- Kingston HyperX 32GB | GPU- Nvidia 2080ti Reference

Case- NCase v6.1 | Storage- x2 2tb WD m.2  | PSU- Corsair SF750 | Cooling- NZXT Kraken X52

15 hours ago, huilun02 said:

With Android, there is no such thing as "no one makes what I want"

You seem to be looking for a recent LG phone that supports their dual screen case...

gsmarena_003.jpg

gsmarena_029.jpg

th?id=OIP.7OX-m8BQMu44eYlXVvye_QHaE7%26p

Phones that support it are the G8X, V50, and Velvet

There is a unique dual screen case for the three phones I believe. The case is made by LG and can be bought separately.

Didn't know of this, thanks for the info. I'll look into prices 

6 minutes ago, GETxHIPFIREDx said:

Didn't know of this, thanks for the info. I'll look into prices 

From what I see, the phone seems a little big. I definitely would be down for this if the screen was smaller on the phone