PSU noises

Haven_Alpha

My Cooler Master MWE 650w bronze is creating wierd noises when I put my fps to 240 or higher (I have a 240Hz monitor).

Do I have to worry about this?

Ps: It also creates the noises while its not running any games just the browser, but a lot quieter.

Coil whine, take a video if you're that paranoid. 
Unless you're having problems with your framerate it sounds like a normal occurrence for a PSU. 
What CPU + GPU do you have? I'd like to see how much wattage your system would be consuming. MWE 650W is plenty though.

As a wise master once said, 

Put as much effort into your question as you would expect a stranger to add to their answer!

Desktop: AMD Ryzen 5 3800XT | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Ultra | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 4000Mhz CL18 | MSI RX 5700 XT Gaming X | Two WD Black SN750 1TB NVMe SSD | Corsair AX850 Titanium | Fractal Design Define 7 White, Solid

Laptop: Apple Macbook Pro 16 | i9 9980H | 16 GB RAM |  1TB SSD | AppleCare+ | Space Grey

Peripherals: RAMA U-80 Lake | Logitech MX Master 3 | Kanto YU2 White + Beyerdynamic DT 177X GO 

Displays: LG GX 55"| Acer XB273K | Dell Ultrasharp U2720Q | LG 32UN650-W 

7 minutes ago, Haven_Alpha said:

My Cooler Master MWE 650w bronze is creating wierd noises when I put my fps to 240 or higher (I have a 240Hz monitor).

Do I have to worry about this?

Ps: It also creates the noises while its not running any games just the browser, but a lot quieter.

Normal.

I'm not sure if it's coil whine or not but the same exact thing used to happen to me until I deep cleaned and removed all the dust in it my PC by using an air compressor. More specifically, I unscrewed my PSU and dusted it using an air compressor. It was very dirty. I used to hear my loud PSU fan all the time, especially in games or even when I was idling.

I used this air compressor if anyone's wondering: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/emzone-emzone-compressed-air-duster-284g-10oz-2-pack-47020-emzon-2/10584418

That air compressor is really good because it doesn't spray any of the moist usually found in most air compressors. 

2 minutes ago, Haven_Alpha said:

@b0nfire I bought a whole ne pc with this PSU 4 days ago it is brand new.

Is it a custom-built PC or a pre-built PC? If it's a custom-built PC, you can just return the PSU.

16 minutes ago, b0nfire said:

Is it a custom-built PC or a pre-built PC? If it's a custom-built PC, you can just return the PSU.

And have it replaced with another one that's going to do the exact same thing.

When there is magnetic energy stored in the inductors' air-gap (and there are several inductors inside your PSU), it can vibrate and generate noise. This noise will come from the inductor's air-gap materials and magnetic circuit geometry. Depending on the load condition, frequency and the part variations, the amount of audible noise will vary.

You're hearing different noises at different loads because they're coming from different inductors.  Probably the PFC choke coil at low loads and the output choke on high loads.