Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Saksham

subscribing to newsletters

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

this is a really weird question. I am going to try my first electric shaver and Philips has this thing on their website where if you subscribe to their newsletter, you get 15% off. but, after I entered my email, I got nothing. I have waited for that discount code for like an hour but no email (not even in spam).  Can anyone else confirm that its working/not working for them?

 

https://www.usa.philips.com/

the thing is about halfway down the page.

Link to post
Share on other sites

From what it seems the order applies to your mail "Receive 15% off your next purchase at the Philips online store"

 


Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
Just now, Kanna said:

From what it seems the order applies to your mail "Receive 15% off your next purchase at the Philips online store"

 

yea.. but I didnt get any discount coupon to apply the discount nor is it automatically applying it at checkout

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Saksham said:

yea.. but I didnt get any discount coupon to apply the discount nor is it automatically applying it at checkout

Do you order with same name as you subscribed with?


Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
4 minutes ago, Kanna said:

Do you order with same name as you subscribed with?

yea

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Saksham said:

yea

The email is registered to their system. Enter same email and it should add the discount. If not, unsubscribe and ignore as most of these are bs offers anyway.


^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
10 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

The email is registered to their system. Enter same email and it should add the discount. If not, unsubscribe and ignore as most of these are bs offers anyway.

It didnt work. weird thing is that I don't seem to be getting any spam either. 

In the end, I did an ULPT and got the 15% discount anyway. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×