HELP! Setting Up NDI

DatGuyCrank

Hi there! Recently I set up a NDI between my streaming pc and gaming pc. But I have been getting some delay :( 
 I am trying to record and stream at 1080 60fps. But people have mentioned that you need 100+ MBS between both your computers to achieve that. 
Currently my task manager says my network is maxing out at 130mbs. However, both my pc's achieved a internet speed test of 500mbs + download and upload.
Both my network adapters are set to 1gbs and I am running cat 5e and some cat 6 cables across the network.
My goal is to get more network speed between my two pc's. Anything past 200mbs would be great so that I can record and stream.

Below I posted a picture of my current network setup. Are my network switches holding me back? 

I am very novice at all of this I have it set up at my house to just work. Everything for the most part has been plug and play. Any help is greatly appreciated thanks you!

jQTKhqZ

my network.png

Run iperf between the systems. 

Sometime tells me this isn't a network issue, but something about ndi having issues sending the data. Is there stutters in the stream? What is the exact issue you have?

I'm experiencing network choke. I need to get to around 200mbs to get a good 1080p 60fps NDI. Right now im only hitting 100mbs on my task manager.

Ok ill try running iperf let you guys know what it says.

*EDIT*

Update: Just ran Iperf and I'm getting 1.0GBytes transfer and the bandwidth is 935Mbits/

Below are the results 

Iperf.png

Network usage.jpg