What do you use to design PC case?

Chiyawa

I think I saw Linus Media Group use a sort of CAD software to design their PC case (or server), so I'm curious what they are using.

So to all the case builder out there, what do you use to design your case? How do you get measurement information like the spacing between PCIe cards, motherboard stand-offs, and the back panel I/O?

Regards,

Chiyawa

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

17 minutes ago, Chiyawa said:

I think I saw Linus Media Group use a sort of CAD software to design their PC case (or server), so I'm curious what they are using.

So to all the case builder out there, what do you use to design your case? How do you get measurement information like the spacing between PCIe cards, motherboard stand-offs, and the back panel I/O?

Regards,

Chiyawa

I am no case builder but Autodesk fusion 360 is fairly good. 

34 minutes ago, Chiyawa said:

Linus Media Group use a sort of CAD software

Pretty sure they use Solidworks, but any CAD software will work.

35 minutes ago, Chiyawa said:

How do you get measurement information like the spacing between PCIe cards, motherboard stand-offs, and the back panel I/O

Lookup the ATX standards, these specs should all be included.