Are there any good RGB Headers to connect a Phanteks P350x and a MSI B450 Tomahawk Max with Mystic Light?

Go to solution Solved by FriedEngineer,
7 minutes ago, Dan Flame said:

I would say in software since im really forgetful and might lose the remote

Something like this Phanteks Digital Controller Hub would probably work; it has a wired remote so it isn't something you can loose and it's fairly cheap (under your budget at the very least). It can also be connected a digital header on the MB (which your current board doesn't have otherwise you wouldn't need this adapter at all), which should work with any MB you get in the future.

Hello! Im trying to find a RGB header to connect the Phanteks 350x and MSI B450 Tomahawk Max to get MSI Mystic on the case, Are there any good RGB Headers to do this?

8 minutes ago, Dan Flame said:

Hello! Im trying to find a RGB header to connect the Phanteks 350x and MSI B450 Tomahawk Max to get MSI Mystic on the case, Are there any good RGB Headers to do this?

Looks like the included LEDs in the Phanteks 350x just use 5V Addressable RGB (sometimes referred to as ARGB or D-RGB) so anything that can control those would work. What's your budget?

2 minutes ago, FriedEngineer said:

What's your budget?

Anything under 40 Dollars i would say

1 minute ago, Dan Flame said:

Anything under 40 Dollars i would say

Do you want to be able to control them in software (ie a program in Windows) or do you just want a hardware push-button or remote?

Just now, FriedEngineer said:

Do you want to be able to control them in software (ie a program in Windows) or do you just want a hardware push-button or remote?

7 minutes ago, Dan Flame said:

Something like this Phanteks Digital Controller Hub would probably work; it has a wired remote so it isn't something you can loose and it's fairly cheap (under your budget at the very least). It can also be connected a digital header on the MB (which your current board doesn't have otherwise you wouldn't need this adapter at all), which should work with any MB you get in the future.