Compatibiliy question

I'm planning to pair a B450-F Gaming Board (Asus ) with a ryzen 3 3700x, but I know that the 450 series mostly needs a bios update to run a ryzen 3000. 
So here's my question, does the B450-F Gaming workes with a ryzen 3000 without a Bios update. Im asking this because i read that you don't need a bios update to run a ryzen 3000, but I'm not 100% sure if that  is the case and I don't want to run into problems when I build my PC.

3 minutes ago, Fussel said:

I'm planning to pair a B450-F Gaming Board (Asus ) with a ryzen 3 3700x, but I know that the 450 series mostly needs a bios update to run a ryzen 3000. 
So here's my question, does the B450-F Gaming workes with a ryzen 3000 without a Bios update. Im asking this because i read that you don't need a bios update to run a ryzen 3000, but I'm not 100% sure if that  is the case and I don't want to run into problems when I build my PC.

The ASUS B450-F does not need a BIOS update to work with Ryzen 3000, as it is specifically made after Ryzen 3000 came out and thus has compatibility built in.

I would not recommend this motherboard for a Ryzen 7 3700X though and would rather suggest the MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX or B450 Mortar MAX.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

4 minutes ago, Fussel said:

should work without

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help