So I’ve had a pc for around 3 months, and for the last month or so I noticed that when turning on the pc, my tv would show the motherboard logo and then show no signal once it tried to load windows. This was fixed each time with a simple turn off and on. Now however, it has reached the stage where it will either do the error above, freeze on the loading balls things for windows or just show that windows failed to open. I have since then replaced the hardrive, ssd, motherboard and SATA cables on advice from others aswell as multiple ISOs of windows, after finding that somehow items on the hard drive had become corrupted. all that seems left is the ram other than hefting out for a replacement gpu. I have also now heard about trying to start windows in safe mode and disabling all software that opens upon start up, and then turning them on individually to see if one causes the pc to die on restarting. Could this be the solution? Please I need suggestions

System 

Ryzen 5 3600

evga 1080

3200 ram 16gb

gigabyte aorus elite board

freeze on the loading balls things for windows

Cpu halted. This sometimes happens with low v-core. You could try and increase the v-core + offset and see if that helps any.