Pre built gaming pc

Johnmark

What is the cheapest and best Pc that runs fortnite at 150 FPS or higher

I’m new to this so idk much about it

Ryzen 5 1600AF with RX570 competitive settings is 144fps iirc. But just to be sure check YouTube benchmarks 

Build above is assuming USD and no monitor/peripherals.

For the actual build, it isn't too bad. If you follow a good tutorial like the one below you should be fine.

20 minutes ago, gloop said:

Build above is assuming USD and no monitor/peripherals.

For the actual build, it isn't too bad. If you follow a good tutorial like the one below you should be fine.

Bahaha...I just quoted this exact build to someone, except for the case. Nice case though.

Intel i7 8700k | Asus ROG Strix Z370-I | NVidia RTX 2070 Super Reference | Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3600MHz x 32GB | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB NVMe | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD | Custom Loop | Corsair RMx 850w Gold | Phanteks Evolv iTX TG (modded) | Acer Predator XB1

36 minutes ago, Johnmark said:

I have 1200 dollar budget

Hey don't be too scared.   I hadn't built a computer before and I was able to.  A few mistakes of course but nothing major.  i did post a thread in the build logs talking about my mistakes and how I fixed them as well.  Kinda long read though -

Definitely watch videos from BitWit (shown above), Paul's Hardware, JayzTwoCents, and LTT.   I would also recommend the POV build video:

Also ask questions about anything you are not understanding here on the Forums.  I annoyed the LTT folks and they graciously answered all my questions.   Really good folks here.

So...something like a Dell G5 is about as good as you're going to get for your price point.

For $1200, you probably won't get something that does 150fps if you go pre-built. $200-400 of your money is going to pay for profit and assembly.

Also, with a prebuilt, companies aren't going to be putting premium parts into the PC - it'll be a power supply from a company you've never heard of, the cheapest graphics card that's still technically a 1660ti, the cheapest and slowest 16Gb of RAM they can get, etc.

Just good enough to last through the 1, 3, or rarely 5 year warranty.

Intel i7 8700k | Asus ROG Strix Z370-I | NVidia RTX 2070 Super Reference | Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3600MHz x 32GB | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB NVMe | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD | Custom Loop | Corsair RMx 850w Gold | Phanteks Evolv iTX TG (modded) | Acer Predator XB1

55 minutes ago, NickPickerWI said:

Bahaha...I just quoted this exact build to someone, except for the case. Nice case though.

Yeah... the 3600/tomahawk max/2070super is becoming the standard for $1100ish builds.