Lenovo Z410 Screen blinking, cant access BIOS

Hi, first of all, i'm sorry for my bad english.

So, i have Lenovo Ideapad Z410, owned since 2013. And recently i got a weird problem, once i pressed Power button, it doesn't show up LENOVO logo, but instead blinking blank, but the backlit lights doesnt turned on, just the LCD.

i had to wait, and it will suddenly popup Lenovo screen and booted. And this waiting time so vary, even worse, been 1 Hour blinking then i had to force shutdown and tried again to power on, and waited around 15 mins, the screen went on displaying LENOVO and booted.

Then i tried pressing NoVo Button (the button near power outlet port, a button to jump to BIOS), i pressed that (from powered off state) it behaves like normal power button, blinking again. Once waiting several times LENOVO will popup and booted. This is wrong because normally it should popup BIOS.

so my guess, BIOS damaged? BIOS chip errors? or something? I tried to open up the laptop insides, and everything looks normal. no blown off caps, no burning marks, no corrosive etc.

Here is the video of blinking :

a GeForce GTX series 970 user.

Actually never had this happen before on a Lenovo, then again I am only using less fancier Thinkpads. Maybe the CMOS battery is failing or has already. Can you remove the battery on your model? If so, remove it and then press the power button a couple of times to discharge the motherboard then plug it back in. Also if you had your machine on standby or hibernation, you cannot access the BIOS because it will straight go into windows.

3 hours ago, Applefreak said:

Actually never had this happen before on a Lenovo, then again I am only using less fancier Thinkpads. Maybe the CMOS battery is failing or has already. Can you remove the battery on your model? If so, remove it and then press the power button a couple of times to discharge the motherboard then plug it back in. Also if you had your machine on standby or hibernation, you cannot access the BIOS because it will straight go into windows.

i did, removed the internal battery for a 1 day, then plugged the battery back, still blinking....

a GeForce GTX series 970 user.

4 hours ago, Chris Yahya said:

i did, removed the internal battery for a 1 day, then plugged the battery back, still blinking....

I have same laptop, but never having problem like that. Maybe removing internal battery will help eliminate that problem?