Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RazorSlime

Stupid Question But Looking For Help With Monitor Arm

Posted · Original PosterOP

i currently have a 240hz monitor and i am about to buy a 144hz 1440p monitor, I want to use the 240hz monitor for some games like csgo for games that i can hit 240hz consistently but some other games like single player games i want to play 1440p. By any chance is there a monitor arm where I can slide over betweem monitors instead of moving the whole monitor and switch monitor arms.

Its probably a stupid question but im dumb and I would take any advice or help.

You could probably get 2 monitor arms for each display and mount them on either side of the center of your desk.

Should look like this but with 2 seperate arms:

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

Then when you want to use one you pull it to the middle and push the other off to the side this (using 2 seperate arms):

Spoiler

1bot2443xx331.jpg

Posted · Original PosterOP
19 minutes ago, Phaytuh said:

You could probably get 2 monitor arms for each display and mount them on either side of the center of your desk.

Should look like this but with 2 seperate arms:

Hide contents

maxresdefault.jpg

Then when you want to use one you pull it to the middle and push the other off to the side this (using 2 seperate arms):

Hide contents

1bot2443xx331.jpg

i like that idea. also you think its possible to put one of the monitors above and the main one below and switch between those to because I dont have much space on my desk thats why

2 hours ago, RazorSlime said:

i like that idea. also you think its possible to put one of the monitors above and the main one below and switch between those to because I dont have much space on my desk thats why

I think the bottom monitor would get in the way of the top one.

You could also try something like this dual arm monitor stand from Amazon. It appears to have enough range of motion to move them side to side like how you want.