Help with Logitech g hub. (Sorry if wrong spot to post)

So my lghub software takes sometimes 100% of my cpu. Ive noticed the problem occurs mostly on boot, but does occasionally happen durring regular usage. When it spikes a common usage percent is 20%/56%/89%100%. Obviously this is a software problem and found out alot of people share this issue. If anyone has any solution to this other than uninstalling the software (which i think i might have to resort too) please let me know!

P.S- too the people who will ask if its just a shitty cpu, no im not running a pentium or i3 processor. I7-9700f

Is it the latest version of G Hub? and have to tried turning off Analytics in the settings?

@souvik200

Hey man! definetly the latest version. Not sure how to turn off the analytics however. Is that done through the app?

2 minutes ago, Lutini said:

@souvik200

Hey man! definetly the latest version. Not sure how to turn off the analytics however. Is that done through the app?

Capture.thumb.PNG.d8b39c69b4bd7e77844aa47084d4e393.PNG

See the settings button on the top right - Uncheck Analytics Button.

@souvik200

Yeah that option has been toggled off since download... im not a software engineer so i definetly good be wrong but it seems to me that it could possibly be looping JS ? 

7 minutes ago, Lutini said:

@souvik200

Yeah that option has been toggled off since download... im not a software engineer so i definetly good be wrong but it seems to me that it could possibly be looping JS ? 

I never actually did have CPU usage problem myself with G Hub, and I have a much weaker CPU than you have (R5 2600).
Maybe its the Logitech Hardware itself that is doing this? (I am using a G402 and G213 with G Hub)

I am not sure anyways. Maybe someone with the same problem can help.

If all else fails, uninstall and reinstall.
Personally I'm still using the older Logitech Gaming Software, works fine with my G910 and G502. You're not the first one to have issues with G-hub and I doubt you'll be the last.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro