DS4 Controller lags on android

Kind of a crappy question. How do I get my DS4 controller to work properly on android 10? It's not input lag, it's actually "sticking" like you would let go of the joystick but the camera is still moving, and it's also unresponsive. I have a motorola one action with the first build of android 10 rooted and I hope someone has a fix because rolling back to android 9 is a huge hassle. I've already tried Bluetooth Auto Connect without success.

• 3 weeks later...

I have zero perceptible lag when using my Bluetooth controller. It greatly depends on what controller you are trying to use.

On 3/31/2020 at 6:45 AM, Pasgui9 said:

Kind of a crappy question. How do I get my DS4 controller to work properly on android 10? It's not input lag, it's actually "sticking" like you would let go of the joystick but the camera is still moving, and it's also unresponsive. I have a motorola one action with the first build of android 10 rooted and I hope someone has a fix because rolling back to android 9 is a huge hassle. I've already tried Bluetooth Auto Connect without success.

Sounds like possible stick drift in controller. 

My Rig

CPURyzen 5 2600X

GPURadeon RX580/8gb OC 

MOBOB450 Tomahawk 

RAM16gb GSKILL RipJaws (2x8gb)

PSUEVGA 750w platinum

KeyboardLogitech G513 Carbon 

MouseCorsair Harpoon 

• 3 weeks later...

So for anyone possibly reading this in the future: on lower end phones both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi use the same band, which means that if they're both turned on they will fight for connection. The controller functions fine on my PC and it does on my android device as long as I do not have Wi-Fi enabled. That is something to consider if you run into issues.